Status: Active

Misguided Ghost

Stabbed.

Bridget drove two days alone in her car with just water to keep her hydrated; she didn’t manage to stop other than to sleep – if she did she would just end up turning the car around and head back to her home.

She knew they saw her coming already when she had decided to leave so she wasn’t surprised when a blurring shape ran up to the side of her car as she neared Valdez, AK – the city her family just had moved to.

Bridget pulled the car to a stop at the roadside and was pulled out of it by a pair of ice cold strong arms.
“I’m so sorry, Bee,” Emmett whispered and held his daughter against his still chest. “I’m so very, very sorry,” he hated seeing her so broken.
Bri couldn’t hold it back longer and a painful sob escaped her lips and she hit her hands against her dad’s chest as she cried out in mental agony.

“I hate this,” she said through clenched teethes.
“I do to,” Emmett already knew why she was here. “Let’s just get you to the house so you can sleep.”
Bri barley nodded her head. “You have to drive.”
Emmett helped her into the car again and sat down behind the wheel and drove the last miles with his arm wrapped around her.

It was a heartfelt reunion that took place when she met her mother again and the rest of her family. Alice pulled her away to talk in private because she didn’t know how much information she should share with the rest. They closed the door behind them in Alice’s room and sat down on her unused in bed.

“I can clearly see you as a vampire now,” Alice said and stared Bridget directly in the eyes.
Bri bit her lip. “I know that.”
“But I don’t see you with us.”
“I know that as well,” Bridget said and looked away from Alice’s intense stare. “How long do you see?”

Alice took her face between her small hands and gave her an irritated stare. “If I hadn’t known better I would have guessed you’re going back to La Push because your whole future disappears after four days.”
Bridget nodded. “I’m planning to visit Becca.”
The invisible Halfling was still staying with the Amazons coven.

Alice barred her teeth at her. “Bullshit,” she almost hissed at her. “Tell me the truth right now Bridget!”
Bridget narrowed her eyes. “I’m going to hunt that bloodsucker off a brother I have and rip all his fucking limbs off before I burn them to a big bonfire I can dance around.”
Alice let her hands fall to her sides in shock; the hate that filled Bridget eyes scared her. “Bridget…-“

“You can’t stop me. He almost killed my daughter and he did kill Bree. He has to be stopped.”
“We can get your father and Jasper and maybe Edward as well to find him,” Alice suggested.
“No,” Bridget said as she shook her head. “I want to do it alone.”

Alice was about to say something when Bridget stood up and walked over to the door. “If you excuse me, I have to go and tell my parents to bite me.”

Rosalie had heard the last part Bridget had said to Alice and was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. “Bridget, there is no rush with your transformation.”
Bridget rolled her eyes. She was tired of everybody arguing with her. “There is a rush. I want to be changed today.”

“No,” Rosalie said sternly. “Let’s wait a week and see.”
“No!” Bridget stomped her foot like a stubborn three year old. “I don’t care if you don’t want to change me, because I know a hell of a lot of vampires that can.”
“No one of them would have dared.”
“For god’s sake, what do I have to do to convince you guys?” Bridget shot the others a desperate look over Rose’s shoulder. “Do I have to take a razor and slit my wrists?” She asked as a plan formed itself in her mind.

“Of course not, Bri,” Carlisle said with a kind smile. “We only want you to be ready. It’s not healthy to be changed when you are in the mental state you are, dear.”
Bridget rolled her eyes. “I’m sorry. I’m hungry.”
“I’ll make you a sandwich,” Esme headed towards the kitchen but Bridget stopped her.
“It’s okay, I’ll just take some cereal,” she said and walked into the kitchen.

Bridget closed the door behind her and ran as fast as she could towards the drawer that held the kitchen knives. She grabbed the largest one. She did it before she got the chance to think; it was the only thing she could do and she acted quickly so Alice wouldn’t get the chance to stop her.

She pushed the knife into her gut and let out a gasp of pain. Bridget pulled it out again before she stabbed herself again. She doubled over in pain and landed in a pool of her own blood just as the kitchen door flew open.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank
cataclysmic endings.
babygirl1312
The Infamous Pixie
secrets-that-die
For the lovely comments :)

Keep them coming!

Comment and Subscribe :D

~ BreeVixen