Status: Put on hold for awhile. . .

I'm 14 and in an Arranged Marriage With a 19 Year Old Pervert!

Grace needs to grow up. Her parents are sick of her being such a bad ass as she likes to say. She loves herself the way she is. She never listens to her parents. Her mother and father have tried so many times to get her to change, they want to decide what is best for her. So they take away that by making her marry the stuck up rich boy, Jake. Grace hates him mainly because he is a perverted stuck up rich boy. But does she know what is behind the rich boy Jake is? What could he possibly be hiding?

Grace has a reason to be as tough as she is though. It has to do something with one of her family members. They aren't as nice as they make themselves sound, and they hide everything from Grace's parents. She does hate this certain family member and has ever since she was only six years old. Who could Grace hate? What secrets lie behind her?
  1. Am I supposed to be surprised?
    "Wow, mom, I'm not going to be surprised, at all."
  2. Fear
  3. Amy
    'Her hair was blonde and long. Her eyes were a bright blue ans she wore so much make-up she could put a clown to shame.'
  4. Sex, Pizza, Nightmares? Welcome to Jake's house.
  5. Drowning
    'On instinct I jumped into the pool...big mistake.'
  6. Revenge
  7. Pain
    It was all my fault.
  8. Forgiveness