Sequel: Living in Action
Status: hope you like it

Missing in Action

Fans

It had been settled that I would do an interview. Claire said that she would call me after everything was set up, but this only made my nerves worse.

I would be talking about the most important thing in my life right now in front of millions of people. I wish that I could say that was my music but it wasn’t. It was about who my real parents are. It didn’t have anything to do with my music, but with my personal life.

Well a little bit may have to do with my music. Since my song is number one on the charts, I’m sure whoever is interviewing me will bring that up. Don’t get me wrong I’m glad that my song is number one. I actually couldn’t be happier. It was one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me so far.

But with everything that’s going on in my life right now, I can’t enjoy it. I can’t scream at the top of my lungs outside of a car window about it. All I can do is say how happy I am about it. Even with that it still doesn’t feel right.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, a little voice keeps telling me that I don’t deserve it. The voice keeps telling me that my song is only number one because of what’s going on. That people are giving me there sympathy, similar to Taylor Swift. Similar to how her songs began to become extremely popular after Kanye interrupted her.

“Are you sure that you don’t want me to take you to the studio?” Kendra questioned from the bathroom.

The girls and I were getting ready to go. I was headed for a long day in the studio while the girls were going to hang out with Nick and Joe. As much as I wished that I could go and hang out with them, I couldn’t. There was a lot that I still had to do.

“I have a driver for a reason guys. I’m probably going to use him anyway until I get my license” I explained.

“Fine but remember I can always drop you off while I’m here” she said. She then stepped out of the bathroom causing me to blink a few times.

I was a little in shock at her outfit. Her scoop tank top was fitting and showing off all of her curves. Her tight black shorts were lose enough for her to walk and bend over in but short enough to show off her sculpted legs. It wasn’t to revealing or anything, but I could tell that she was trying to get a guys attention, a certain Jonas’ attention maybe.

I looked over at Brandy who was shaking her head and smirking. She looked back at me and nodded her head. We were both thinking that same thing. Kendra has a crush.

“Nice outfit” Brandy commented while folding her arms across her chest.

Kendra rolled her eyes and walked over to her purse on the other side of the room. “What are you two up to?” she questioned.

“What are you up to?” I retorted with a smirk.

She grabbed her sidekick out of her purse and slid it into her front pocket before turning around to face us. “Nothing” she plainly replied before looking at her nails. She was lying; she always looked at her nails when she lied. Weird habit I know, but she does.

“Then what’s with the cleavage” Brandy pointed out.

Though it was hard to see because of her skin complexion, Kendra blushed. She took her phone out of her pocket and hit a few buttons. She was trying to distract herself, to keep herself from blushing anymore. “I’m not trying to woo him if that’s what you think”

“It’s not what I think, it’s what I know” Brandy replied once again.

“I just want to know who he is” I pointed out. There were two of them. There was Joe and then there was Nick. You can’t just say him; you have to be specific with these kinds of things.

Kendra simply smiled and shook her head. She slid her phone back into her pocket. “It doesn’t matter. I’m not trying to get him to like me, or even hit on me, I just want to see how he reacts is all”

“Liar” Brandy mumbled with a smirk.

Before I could comment my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that I had a text from my driver, Charles. I thought that is name was a little cliché but who am I to judge.I don’t even know what my real name is.

I’m out front

I replied telling him that I would be down soon. I stood up and started walking towards the door of the hotel room. “Well I’m off. I’ll see you guys later, and try not to give whoever it is a heart attack Kendra” I said before opening the door.

“I’ll try not to” she replied while rolling her eyes. I shook my head and closed the door behind me.

My friends are crazy. Both of them have a crush on my possible brothers. One of them actually has a shot though. I’m not saying that Brandy doesn’t have a chance with Joe but there is an age difference. A huge age difference. Not only that but the age difference makes it illegal for them to date.

I walked downstairs and met Charles in the front of the building.

-X-

I spent the entire car ride texting Kendra and Brandy. Kendra told me that they were on their way to meet the guys. Would she tell me where they were going, no, but she did tell me that Kevin was going.

I was into my text message that I didn’t notice that we had pulled up to the studio.

“We’re here Miss” Charles said as we pulled in front of the studio. The windows were tinted so I couldn’t tell if we were in front of the studio, but since that was where he was supposed to be taking me…

“Thanks Charles” I said while un-fastening my seatbelt. I opened the door and stepped out. The next thing that happened I wasn’t expecting.

There in front of the studio were hundreds of people. There were tons of people, mostly teenage girls. They were behind barriers to keep them in order. Some were carrying signs and others were standing there looking for something, or someone.

One of them looked my way and screamed. They all started screaming. Some were screaming my name, but they were all screaming for me.

I smiled as I stood there in shock, I wasn’t expecting this.

I started walking towards the studio and they started screaming louder. They were waving notebooks and pieces of paper as the jumped up and down. I couldn’t stop smiling as I walked over towards them.

I grabbed one of the pens and sighed a notebook. There were tons of flashes from camera’s as some continued to scream. I continued to smile and sign autographs.

“I love your outfit”

“You’re so pretty”

“Are you really related to the Jonas brothers?”

“I love your song, did you write it”

I started to walk away knowing that I should be in the studio by now. I happened to look down and noticed a little girl standing in the crowd with a camera.

I smiled and knelt down to her level so she could take the picture. I posed next to her and she took the picture.

“Thank you” she said with a huge smile.

“You’re welcome” I replied in a sweet tone before walking into the studio.

I guess they do like me. I guess there not my fans, because of the situation. Of course there going to want to know, but that’s not the only reason why they like me. Either way…

They like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my newest fan-fiction its a justin beiber fan fic: Dance with me.

Here's the link to the girls outfits:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1049013

Comments=Next Chapter.