Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Out Of Her Mind

The alcohol pulsed through her veins as did the immense pleasure of their hips grinding against each other. Everything around her became unimportant and blurry, the only thing that mattered was his groin against her back moving to the beat of the music.

Beat after beat, movement after movement, their bodies seemed to melt into each other and move as one. Every little friction made her body shiver.

She turned around to face him and allow their bodies to move closer and create more friction as she pushed her hips forward with the rhythm that vibrated in the air around them.

His hands grabbed her ass closing the distance between them even further, while she held onto his shoulder with one hand for support while the other gently ran down his back and hooked onto the back pocket of his pants.

They were breathing heavily by then but didn't want to stop this movements of their bodies...

She new this was wrong, Pansy was her friend and obviously liked him for several years now. He wasn't hers to use for her pleasure. He wasn't hers to push her body against. He wasn't hers to feel his body against hers. He wasn't hers and he never could be hers...

And yet... it felt so good, so exciting, so right.

Her body against his. His body against her.

Electricity running through every cell in her body.

A moan escaped his lips when their hips brushed against each other again.

One of her hands changed position, now hooked through one of his loop holes, pulling his even closer.

She had to stop this. She knew, but her body didn't obey her. Only moved faster with the beat.

Again she felt his breath against her neck. She tensed.

Soft lips touched her neck. Her mind flew back to reality.

"NO!" she gasped and pushed that silver haired boy away from her. He looked at her confused, hurt, his eyes still the the haze of the heated dance they just shared.

She breathed heavily, her head in her hands. She glanced around, nobody was looking. She sighed. "I'm sorry," she muttered. He still looked at her with an hurt expression. "Sorry, but this... this can't... no!" she shook her head and turned away. Left him standing there confused, hurt and alone.

She went to the bar and searched for a bottle of water or anything non-alcoholic.

Someone stood next to her and gave her a bottle of water. Thankfully she took it and downed the contents. She looked up and saw Blaise looking down at her concerned.

"Are you alright?" She looked at him, but couldn't answer. Was she alright? Can she be alright? How could she let this happen? It was all her fault. All her's... she didn't deserve Blaise's kindness! It was all her fault. Allowing Draco to touch her, even though he was Pansy's. Allowing Patrick to touch her, hit her use her. Allowing him to fall into the clutches of the Death Eaters. Allowing the Death Eaters to kill her father... her mother...

Suddenly she felt as if she were suffocating and started to hyperventilate. "Need... air!" she panted and started stumbling towards the dungeons exit. Quickly Blaise was by her side and helped her get out of the common room and out into the hallway.

As soon as the wall closed behind them again and she took a deep breath, her tense nerves started to calm down again. Without looking behind her she let herself fall against the wall and started crying.

Blaise looked at her shocked and sat down next to her, in order to pull her onto his lab. Soothingly he stroked her back as she grabbed onto his shirt and cried onto his shoulder.

"Shh, shh everything will be alright," he cooed in a soft voice and held her tightly. "shh, shh, let it all out. Don't worry I'm here."

In the middle of the corridor Blaise sat with the crying Ash on his lap, his one arm holding her tight while the other stroked her back and cooed small nothings into her ear to calm her down again.

After a few minutes it actually worked and the crying girl calmed down and relaxed into his arms.

Slowly he wiped away the last tears that spilled out of the girls green eyes and made her look him in the eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly.

She stared into his eyes and then looked at the ground and slowly nodded her head.

Silence filled the corridor again as Blaise quietly waited for her to start.

"...It all started at the beginning of last year..."
♠ ♠ ♠
What happened to Ash before she came to Hogwarts?
Stay tunned!

Hope your liking it so far!
Please Comment! I live for them!

P.S: Am I going to fast?