Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Detention

8 o'clock in the morning was way to early to wake up. Ash decided when her alarm sounded and woke her up. All around her people groaned at the sound and cursed her for setting the clock.

"Sorry," she whispered as she turned of the annoying sound and get out of her soft... warm... blankets.

Swiftly she dug out her school uniform and went into the bathroom to freshen up and change.

As soon as she was presentable she skipped out of the room and down the corridor to the common room where a not-so-happy-looking Blaise greeted her with a yawn.

"Morning," Ash chirped.

"Morning," Blaise groaned, "someone seems way to happy to this early in the morning. Especially when an detention is awaiting her in half an hour."

Ash pouted for a second and then smiled again. "Oh come on! Don't be such a Joy-Kill"

"Just stating that I never saw someone this happy at 8.30 in the morning. Especially after a party the night before, where she was hammered and having an detention ahead of her for staying up until 4 in the morning."

Ash stared at him again. "Joy-Kill," she smirked and turned away to go to the great hall.

Blaise followed silently. As they reached the great hall, the Slytherin table was still empty, while the other tables burned with life.

Quickly the two Slytherin's sat down opposite each other and dug into the food that appeared in front of them.

"So... What do you think he'll make us do?" Ash asked after a few minutes of silence.

"No idea... clean out the dungeons?"

"No! No cleaning please! I hate cleaning!" Ash cried.

"Well, then it should be the perfect punishment for you Miss. Weasley," Snape said from behind her. Ash turned to look at him. "If you don't want to come late for your detention you should follow me now," he added and of he went.

Quickly Blaise and Ash followed behind the teacher as he guided them towards the dungeons. When they reached his class room he opened the doors and ushered the teenagers into it.

"Alright, as you see the room hasn't been dusted and cleaned since the end of the last school year. I expect it to shine when I come back," he said and turned to leave. "Oh and before I forget give me your wands. You will not be able to use magic throughout the duration of your detention."

Both students sighed when they saw their wands vanish into one of the cupboards and Snape lock the door.

Once he left the room, Ash and Blaise looked around the room. "Oh what fun."

"When do you think he'll be back?" Ash asked carefully.

"By the look of this room... I suspect in about five hours."

"Thank Merlin we ate something! Otherwise we'd be left without food until dinner!"

Blaise laughed. "Weirdo."

They cleaned for about an hour in silence. First wiping of the tables and chairs and then slowly moving on to the cupboards and shelves. The floor they had decided to leave for last.

After a while Ash turned to look at Blaise. "Thank you," she said.

Blaise looked up surprised, "For what?"

"For everything. For being my friend, for listening to me yesterday, for not rejecting me..."

Blaise looked at her confused, "why should I reject you?"

"Because..." she fell silent again.

"No, Ash. Don't do that to yourself. None of the things that happened are your fault. You can't control who you fall in love with and when you fell, its hard to not be a bit 'blind'. He was an ass and if he fell for Voldemort's luring, it his own fault."

"But, I let him kill my parents..."

"Your parents would not have wanted you to interfere. You would have just died along with them. They where adults. They knew the risks and I'm sure they'd be happy to know that you escaped Voldemort's clutches."

Ash looked at him surprised. "You said his name."

Blaise looked at her surprised. "Yeah so?"

"Oh, nothing. Not many people do that."

"You said it."

"Yeah but I've been hanging with Ron and his friends all summer."

Blaise just grunted and went back to work. Again silence fell between them.

Finally they finished cleaning the room, but Snape still didn't come. "Um... do you think he'll come soon?" Ash asked after they sat down on one of the tables and stared at the completed task.

"I guess so..."

Again silence.

This time it was Blaise who broke it. "Do you like Malfoy?"

Ash turned around startled. "W-what?"

"Do you like Malfoy?"

"No - no, I don't...at least I don't think so."

"I saw you guys dancing at the party. Seemed pretty heated to me."

"Oh... well, I don't know. He's an total ass, a hot ass I must admit... but still an ass. I've always heard bad things about him from my cosines and I'm sure they have a point, but from what I got to see from him until now, I don't really see him as the git they described to me. But that doesn't really matter now, does it?" Ash tried to explain.

"Why not?"

"He's Pansy's."

Trying to hold back laughter he asked, "who told you that?"

Confused Ash put her head to the side. "Well, Pansy was talking about getting him back and then she and Draco went into the dorm rooms together."

"Draco and Pansy go back a long time. But the won't ever come back 'together' as Pancy so nicely put it. They were in a relationship once and from what I know about Draco, he really doesn't want to be in one with her again. Although I must admit, he won't say no to an easy fuck."

Ash formed an O with her mouth, then she nodded. "Yep, definitely an ass"

"Not necessarily. Just a guy," Blaise countered and laughed.

"So, your like that as well, Mr. Zabini?" Ash raised an eyebrow.

"A guy? Last time I checked I was."

"No, a womanizer."

Blaise smirked, "some have described me as such"

Ash laughed, "well I guess your good looks do have to count for something"

Blaise smirked, "of course they do!"

Both of them laughed and joked around even longer. "By the way, why did you ask me if I liked Draco?" Ash said again after a while.

"I just want you to be careful. Draco is an amazing friend to have, but he does have his down sides. One of them is that he thinks that he can get every girl he wants. I don't want you to get hurt by him."

Ash looked at Blaise and hugged him, "thanks your an amazing friend but don't worry I wont be one of Draco's conquers"

Blaise smiled at her warmly.

Finally they heard the door of the class room open and they saw Snape walk into the room. Impressed he looked around and gave them back their wands. "We'll see each other after school tomorrow here again. Be on time."

Quickly the two friends slipped out of the classroom and ran down the Hallway stomachs growling.

When they entered they saw that the dinner was just about to be served. "That prick!" Ash fumed cheerfully, "He left us in that classroom for nearly 12 hours!"

Blaise just chuckled and placed a hand on Ash's shoulder. "You'll come to love him eventually"

"No, never! I refuse to even like that prick!" she answered grinning as they made their way over to their friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this chapter was more of a filler, but I hope you still liked it!

COMMENT!!! PLEASE!!!

btw. Who do you like more? Blaise or Draco? Draco or Blaise? TELL ME!