Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Classes Start

"The first day of school. The first day of doom it should be called," Tracy told Ash while they were on their way to the Great Hall to grab breakfast before the torture of classes sucked them dry of energy.

Ash snickered at her friends words. "I'm actually quite excited!" she chipped in earning an freaked out look from the black hair girl next to her. "Well I'm going to get to know the new teachers and maybe I will meet some other people who will talk to me without a glare and -" Ash was broken of when she ran into someone.

She looked up to see Draco looking down at her... Did he remember what happened at the party? She wondered silently. She hadn't seen him at all since that fateful night. Did she want him to remember? Or rather not? She was unsure.

"Hey," she smiled up at him. If he did remember he didn't let it show.

"Hey," he smirked back "Where are you heading?" he asked the girls.

"We're on the way to the Great Hall, grab something to eat and get our torture plans. What about you?" Tracy answered.

"I just sent a owl to my family. I was also on my way to the great hall."

"Nice! Then we can go together!" Ash grinned and interlinked arms with Tracy and Draco, dragging them along.

When they entered the great hall Ash looked up at the ceiling. "Ah! Such a nice sunny day!" she cheered seeing a cloudless sunny sky projected above her. She picked up the pace when she saw the wonderful food spread across the Slytherin table. "So yummy!"

"Ash!" Draco suddenly asked her as a horrific thought came to his mind. "Do you actually like school?"

Ash looked at him surprised. "Well, I don't hate it," she answered.

"Weird, isn't she?" Tracy asked from beside her as Draco just stared at her wide eyed.

"Reminds me of Granger," he shuddered and shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh, come on people! It's not that big of a deal to actually like learning new things"

Tracy and Draco looked at each other. "She doesn't know the teachers yet," they said in unison. All three of them laughed.

Slowly the rest of the Slytherin's joined their little group. Pansy sitting herself next to Draco and his goons flanking him, Blaise sitting down next to Ash while Daphne glared at Ash and sat on his other side.

Confused Ash looked at her, but didn't say anything. It could wait until later.

While silently eating her waffles, Ash saw how Professor Snape slowly walked down the table handing out pieces of paper.

"Timetables are being handed out," she stated and the heads around her turned and groaned when they saw that she was right.

Once Snape finally made it to their group he gave them all a paper and headed back towards the teachers tables.

"What do you have?" Blaise asked looking over her shoulder to see what was on her piece of paper. "What the hell? How many subjects do you have? Ghoul Studies - Is that even a class?"

Ash chuckled, "It's an extra-curricular class, such as Music and Muggle Music."

"Muggle Music? Why would you wanna do that in your free time?" Pansy asked disgusted.

"Muggle Music isn't all that bad. Also I want to become an singer. Hence I should know all about music there is to know!"

"You can sing?" Tracy asked, hopeing to get away from the muggle subject.

"Yeah, it's one of my few passions," she smiled.

"You've gotta sing us something!" the others insisted.

"Later OK? When not so many people are here?" the others nodded.

"What else is there?" Blaise peeked over her shoulder again.

"Arithmancy, Astronomy, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, History of Magic, Muggle Studies, Potions, Transfiguration - is there any subject you don't take?" he read aloud.

"Divination, Care of Magical Creatures and Ancient Runes" Ash stated without a blink.

"Freak."

"Take that back!"

"Nope you are." Ash glared at Blaise and hit him on the arm.

"Ow!"

"Serves you well," Ash pouted and turned back to the others. "Do we have any classes together?" she asked the others. Quickly they compared their time tables.

She had:
Potions with Draco and Blaise.
Charms with Daphne and Tracy
Herbology with Tracy
History of Magic with all of them
Transfiguration with Draco
DADA with Draco, Blaise, Pansy and Daphne
Astronomy with Tracy
Arithmancy and Muggle Studies as well as her three Electives she had alone...

Ash's first class was Arithmancy. With a sigh she got of the bench. "Well I better get going. I think Hermione is also taking Arithmancy, maybe she can show me the way!" she said and smiled at the others that were still in the middle of their meals.

Quickly she looked around for Hermione. When she saw her Ash quickly sped over to her.

"Hey guys!" Ash greeted her when she reached the Griffindor table where Hermione, Ron and Harry sat together.

All three looked up from their meals. "Hey," they said a bit awkwardly. Ash ignored the silence that started to spread around the table again as she sat down next to Hermione.

"So, I was wondering if I had any of my subjects with you guys!" she said and smiled at them, itching to look at the pieces of paper in front of them.

Hermione was the first to show her subject plan to her.

"...Hermione... how do you fit eating and sleeping into this plan?" Ash joked while handing her her own paper.

"Oh come on, don't you say tha- Ash... you even have more classes then I do."

"Not true, three of them are after school electives! Their only once a week!" Ash tried to defended herself. But when the two guys gawked at her she seemed to fail miserably.

"Well, but it seems as if we have nearly every class together, except for Herbology and Transfiguration," she stated and gave her back her planner. Ash grinned.

"What about you guys?"

Ron looked at her and smiled, "Your nuts. You know that?" Ash laughed and nodded wildly.

He shook his head in response. "Well, I've got Potions, DADA and Transfiguration with you."

"Same here, plus Astronomy," Harry answered as well.

"Score!" she yelled and started doing a weird happy dance while sitting on the bench.

The Golden Trio just shook her heads at her weird behaviour. Soon they finished their meal and Ash and Hermione were of to Arithmancy.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow... 14 Chapters... I don't think I've ever held out so far into a story XD
I don't know what it is, but the story seems to be edging me on!!
And actually reading your comments helps to!!!
Please keep on commenting!
What do you think should happen next? Tell Me!!