Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

On Stage

After a couple more songs, the band took a break. Discreetly Ash made her way over to the place where they were standing, crowded by a horde of girls and a couple of guys. Seeing that they where pretty annoyed, she seized the opportunity.

“Hey guys! Leave the poor fellows alone! It’s their break and I’m pretty sure that its not feeling break-y,” she shouted over their quacking voices. Some of the girls glared at her, but most actually listened to her, either knowing that she was right or they knew that they shouldn’t mess with her - remembering her pranks and as well as her nice display of her charms skills a few hours ago. Others however didn’t see the sense behind her word, hence she decided to take some action. Peeking left and right she swiftly pulled out her wand and - again peeking left and right - she hexed their shoes to start walking away. Their destination being their common room.

Once the band was alone, she presented them with a small smile and turned to walk away. 1-2-3 she thought and as soon as she reached three a voice sounded behind her.

“Thank you.”

Faking surprise she turned to look at the band again. “Oh no problem. I just thought you’d need a bit of space. Wouldn’t want you to stop playing!”

“Yeah, the girls were a bit forceful.” the singer said quietly, making Ash scoot nearer so she could hear what he said.

Silently she smiled, “well, I cant really condemn them, you guys are the band in the wizarding world.”

They laughed, “I guess so. How come you weren’t crowding us.”

“Well, obviously that wouldn’t have worked, hence I used them to get my way,” she told them truthfully and smirked.

They stared at her in awe and then started snickering. “I can’t believe that you actually told us the truth.”

“What's the point in lying?” she countered. “Anyway, now that we’re on that topic, can I have an Autograph?”

The guys, Jimmy Urine and Steve, Righ? and the two girls, Lyn-Z (bassist) and Kitty (the drummer) rolled their eyes at her. But quickly took out a piece of paper and started signing it for her - even dedicating a few words to her.

“Thank you!” she smiled at them - and thankfully had the skill to stop herself from squealing. “By the way, you guys are doing a really good job! If I may ask, how did you get this popular?”

They looked at each other. “Lucky we guess,” they said in unison.

“Well, keep it up!” she grinned and turned to leave. As if on second thought she turned around again to look at them, “My name is Ash, remember it, because I’ll be stealing your spotlight soon!”

“Hey! What do you mean?”

This time she only turned her head. “I’ll be a musician as well,” she told them grinning and vanished into the crowd.

Soon the band started playing again and the crowed continued rocking out to their songs. After a short while however the beats stopped and Jimmy Urine, the vocalist screamed “Hey guys, we’re really enjoying our little stop in Hogwarts and I hope your enjoying yourself just as much as we are!” The crowed cheered in response.

“Well, when we took a break, we had an interesting conversation with one of your peers. She told us to remember her name because soon she will be steal our spotlight.” Everyone snickered. “So we thought we’d help her out a bit.” he said and added “Miss. Ash, please come up here and sing us something!” he screamed and the crowed turned to look for the Slytherin Weasley.

Beside her Tracy screamed in excitement and pushed her towards the stage, while everyone else around her gaped at her.

A bit perplex she stalked up to the stage and was promptly pulled up by the guitarist Steve, Righ?. “What do you want us to play?” he asked quietly.

“Um, um, um... I don’t know. You give me a song. I’m sure I know it.”

“You look more of the poppy type... How about ‘Its Not Just Make Believe’?” Ash frowned at the guys.

“Sure, but how the hell do you know a song like that?”

Steve, ‘discreetly‘ pointed at Kitty who sent him a glare in return.

Ash laughed. “Alright guys, lets rock this!” she grinned and turned to the crowed, seeing Draco and grinning at him.

Hey yeah ohhh yeah ohh yeah yeah yeah

I thought that I was to old to believe in fairy tales
But there's a letter from you waitin' when I check my mail

I start to shakin' like a 7 on the Richter scale when you say you love me

Look in the mirror and I'm not who I used to be at all

It's coming clearer

I'm Cinderella at the ball I'm Alice growing 10 feet tall
It's not just make believe

Here comes the prince's kiss, I'm positive the slipper fits

It's not just make believe

It started out like just another ordinary day
Now suddenly my life is different in every way

The sun is brighter and the happiness is here to stay
It's like I'm dreaming

Thank you for showing me that true love doesn't hurt when you fall

You got me glowing

I'm Cinderella at the ball I'm Alice growing 10 feet tall

It's not just make believe

Here comes the prince's kiss
I'm positive the slipper fits it's not just make believe

Whenever wherever forever I'll be with you

We have it it's magic ohhhh

Look in the mirror and I'm not who I used to be at all

It's coming clearer

I'm Cinderella at the ball I'm Alice growing 10 feet tall
It's not just make believe

It's finally happening, I feel so good I gotta sing
It's not just make believe

I'm Ariel above the sea, I'm Beauty dancin' with the Beast

It's not just make believe

Here comes the prince's kiss I'm positive the slipper fits

It's not just make believe
Ohhh yeah

It's not just make believe (it's not just make believe)
Ohhh yeah yeah ohhh yeah

It's not just make believe


When she stopped singing the guys from the band stared at her astonished and the crowed in front of them were cheering for her and somewhere in the crowd she could hear Blaise’s voice when he started chanting for an encore, soon to be followed by Draco, Tracy and the majority of the crowd.

Ash turned to look at the guys. “May I?” Everyone looked at the Jimmy, who shrugged with a grin. “What the crowd wants is what the crowd gets.”

Ash’s eyes shone when she turned to the others and said. “Alanis Morissette - I’m a Bitch” she decided, turning back to the audience and taking the microphone from the stand when the music started.

I hate the world today
You’re so good to me, I know
But I can change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe I’m an angel underneath
In a sentence sweet

Yesterday I cried
Most have been to see the softer side
I can understand how you’d bee so confused
I don’t envie you
I’m a little bit of everything
All roled into one

I’m a bitch I’m a lover
I’m a child I’m a mother
I’m a sinner I’m a sant
I do not feel ashamed
I’m your hell I’m your dream
I’m nothin’ in between
You know, you wouldn’t want it any other way

So take me as I am
This may meen, you’ll have to be a stronger man
Jused to shooter, when I start to make you nervous
And I’m going to extreem’s
Tomorrow I will change and today won’t meen a thing

I’m a bitch I’m a lover
I’m a child I’m a mother
I’m a sinner I’m a sant
I do not feel ashamed
I’m your hell I’m your dream
I’m nothin’ in between
You know, you wouldn’t want it any other way

Just when you think
You got me
Figger out the seasons all ready changin’
I think it’s cool, you do what you do
And don’t try to sing this

I’m a bitch I’m a lover
I’m a child I’m a mother
I’m a sinner I’m a sant
I do not feel ashamed
I’m your hell I’m your dream
I’m nothin’ in between
You know, you wouldn’t want it any other way

I’m a bitch, I’m tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you're hurt
When you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb
I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it ANY other way


Again it ended in a chorus of encores and telling them that it would be the last song, the boys and she agreed on Goodbye Neverland by Automatic Loveletter.

Look around,
The only thing that I see
Are all the cracks,
Openin' up around me.
I'm checking underneath, my bed
Before, I go to sleep.

We used to know,
What I wanted to say.
Now my words,
They only get in the way.
You threw the water on,
The fire deep inside of me,
You know it's gonna be...

So goodnight Neverland,
Do you know where we were gonna be with
Such a brilliant plan?
I'm such a fool I didn't see
You never meant, the words you said
Didn't understand.
So goodnight neverland.
Goodnight neverland.

Walk around,
But I can't feel my feet.
I look outside,
But the sun-bleached streets
Are blindin' me today.
I've lost my head,
So I've gone deaf,
This is how we end...

So goodnight Neverland,
Do you know where we were gonna be with
Such a brilliant plan?
I'm such a fool I didn't see
You never meant, the words you said
Didn't understand.
So goodnight neverland.
Goodnight neverland.

A rollercoaster ride,
Were we only meant to fly in dreams.
Try to get that high,
We were only kids with broken wings.

So goodnight Neverland,
Do you know where we were gonna be with
Such a brilliant plan?
I'm such a fool I didn't see
You never meant, the words you said
Didn't understand.
So goodnight neverland.
Goodnight neverland.


When the song ended the crowd cheered once more and Ash grinned down at them. Moving the microphone to her lips once more, she yelled “Alright guys, I don’t have a CD yet, hell, I music companies don’t even know about my existence yet! But as soon as I graduate I will strive to be the number one! I hope you’ll help me out!”

Her classmates cheered and clapped as she came down from the stage.

Running up to Tracy she grinned at her friend and pulled her into a hug.

"That was awesome!" she screamed "I think this was the best day I've ever had!"

Tracy laughed with her, "I can't believe that they allowed you to sing with them!"

"I know, right? Haha, maybe I'll be allowed to sing another song with them someday when I'm famous!"

While Ash was squealing with Tracy, Draco had moved towards her and hugged her from behind. "Hey love, you where awesome up there!" he whispered into her ear making Ash shiver and turn around and look Draco in the eyes.

Swiftly he pulled her into a passionate kiss that made Ash forget the world around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song 1: Kari Kimmel "Its Not Just Make Believe
Song 2: Alanis Morisette "I'm A Bitch" - I actiually think this song impersonates Ash pretty well =P What do you think?
Song 3: Automatic Loveletter "Goodbye Neverland"

Hey! How are you guys liking the story so far?
What characters do you like the most?
And what do you think of Ash?

Comments!