Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Friday

Today was Friday

Today was the 20th of December 1997.

Today was the last day of school, before the Winter holidays started...

"Your going where?" Ron asked Ash disbelievingly.

"I'm going to Blaise's place in the holidays," she told him.

"Zabini?"

"Yes. Blaise Zabini."

"But I thought you wanted to stay here?"

"Yeah, that was the plan, but... Blaise invited me over and I thought, why not? I mean, I'm here all the time and nobody from Slytherin is staying in Hogwarts over the holidays."

Ron's lips thinned out a bit as he looked at his cousin.

"Ron, I'm not asking you to permit me to go, I'm just telling you so that you know."

"Yeah, I know... just be careful, alright?"

"Whenever am I not?"

Ron crooked his eyebrow at her, "you really want an answer for that?"

Ash looked at him with a goofy grin, "no, not really."

"When are you leaving?"

"The train departs tomorrow at 11 o'clock."

Ron nodded. "Are you really sure, that you want to go there? You could always go home to the Burrow. I guess, we could go home as well..."

"And ruin Molly's plan on having a bit of fun time with Arthur?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"The twins and Charlie went to visit Bill, Percy's still a bitch and will celebrate in the Ministry and we are in Hogwarts. Hence, finally they are all alone again. And as far as I know, they are still very in love with each other," Ash said suggestively.

Ron looked at her confused, until her words seemed to flick a switch. "Bloody Merlin! Why did you say that! EW! EW! EW!" he screamed and shook his red head furiously, goosebumps spreading on his arms.

Ash laughed hard at her cousins reaction, so hard that she had to clutch her stomach due to the pain.

While Ash was laughing and Ron was overreacting in disgust, Ginny walk up to them.

"Hey, What's so funny? Did Ron see a spider?"

"No, I just told him that I'll spend the Holidays at Blaise's. As he suggested that we should all go to the Burrow, I told him that I didn't want to disturb your parents fun time."

"Their fu-? EW! You are so disgusting Ash! How can you say something like that?" Ginny yelled stepping away from her blondish cousin.

Ash started laughing hard again, "you guys are hilarious."

"No," they said in unison. "You are just disgusting!"

Laughing hard, Ash shook her head at them. "Anyway," she said gasping for air, "I'll be leaving tomorrow with Blaise."

Her cousins looked at her. "You sure you don't want to stay here? Have a little fun with us?"

Ash raised her eyebrow. "Fun? With you guys? Is that even possible?" she joked, receiving joking glares in return.

"You'd be surprised how much fun we can be."

“Yeah, right. You’d die under the shine of my fun-ness!” she told them, making Ginny giggle.

“That so did not make any sense!”

“Well, it did to me. And as long as it makes sense to me, it correct.” Ash declared and her family members laughed at her.

“Whatever you say.” Ron chuckled.

“Exactly!”

“Ash!” they heard somebody call her name and as they turned to look at the voice, Ash saw Chase rushing towards her. Quickly she braced herself for the impact that came two seconds later as he hit her full force and hugged her tightly.

“Chase,” she laughed. “Let go of me!”

“Not an option. You’re going to build a snowman with me!”

“A snowman?”

“Yep”

“With snow?”

“What else?”

“Outside?”

“Well, inside would be a bit hard. The snow would melt”

“But its cold outside...”

“You’ll live, sis.”

Ash sighed in defeat. “Alright. Let me down then.”

“Nope, I know you. You’d run away.”

“So not true!”

Chase looked at her unbelievingly, before shaking his head and throwing her over his shoulder.

“Hey! Let me at least say bye to my real family - the one that loves me!” she teased and made Chase walk a few paces back. “I’ll see you later! OK?” she said, still hanging from Chase’s shoulder.

“Yeah, we’ll see you!... Hove fun in the cold.”

They said and waved as Ash was forcibly carried away from them and out of the castle. When he reached their friends he let her fall into a pile of snow.

“You are so dead, you stupid freak that I call brother!”

“Hehe, you’ll have to catch me first!” he screamed and started running from the snow covered, freezing girl.

Quickly she jumped up and raced after the fleeing boy. “Come here I say! You stupid little prick!”

“Hahaha! Your to slow! Slowpoke! Slowpoke! Slowpoke!”

“What you little -? Now you did it!” Ash screamed and pulled out her wand. “Stupify,” she yelled and Chase stiffened and landed face first in the snow.

Happily Ash ignored the boys body and went over to Draco, who was holding a jacket for her. “You know you did go a bit to far there.”

Ash rolled her eyes and muttered the spell to de-freeze him. “It’s his own fault,” she said pouting as Chase joined them again.

“Your stupid,” he told her. While Ash watched him with an mischievous glint in her eyes. “Don’t look at me that way,” he said and watched Ash bend down to the snow. “You don’t want to do that,” he said taking a step backwards.

Ash crooked her head at him, “Actually... I think I do,” she smirked and threw the snowball in her hands at the younger boy.

“Snowball fight!” he yelled and threw a ball of snow at her in return. Soon the whole groups was covered in white blotches of snow and were throwing the powdery white snow at each other.

When they stopped, it was already turning dark and they were wet and frozen from head to toe. “I think we should head back,” Tracy suggested and they all agreed.

“Merlin!” Ash said when she saw the clock on the door. “It’s already 5! I have to sing in 2 hours!” Ash cried and took Tracy’s hand in her own. “We’ll see you boys in the Great Hall for dinner” she yelled back over her shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there!
On a side note...(yes I'm starting this with a side note, that's just how cool I am!)
I watched Formula 1 yesterday!!! Did any of you see it?
So awesome! The race in Melbourne was really really good! Although I'm kind of disappointed at the German results =/
I hope Vettel will be able to at least finish the next race!

Hope you liked the chapter!
Comments?