Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Getting Ready

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen,
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all?

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows.


The song blasted out of Ash's wand as she was getting ready for the Christmas Party at the Malfoy Manor.

Singing along to Christmas songs and dancing to the beats, one would have not believed that it was the same Ash that was crying and clinging onto Blaise just a few hours ago.

But it was the first time she - officially- saw Draco again since the holidays started and she couldn't contain her excitement about it.

Quickly she glanced over at the bag where her dress was hanging inside and grinned at the thought of wearing it tonight and the gaze she imagined Draco to wear when he saw her.

She had gone shopping with Oriana on Monday, they went only to the finest of shops and Oriana insisted that - even though it was the most expensive dress in the shop - she'd buy it for her and that she must wear it to tonight's Christmas party.

She smiled at the memory. Blaise's mother was really one of the best. It was really hard to imagine her being an cold blooded husband killer.

She took a deep breath and focused on applying her make-up once again. She wanted to look perfect today and she definitely would.

When she finished her make up and her hair - which she had curled and woven into an open pony tail - she turned back to the bag with her dress.

Softly she glided over to the bag and pulled the dress out. Next she gently placed it onto the bed and beamed at it.

It was a pure white flowing gown with low back and a very nice cleavage. it was made out of white silk and on the back a thin layer of cloth spread on the floor around her. The only impurity on the white was the silver jewels and sequin train that decorated the upper rim of the dress and her breasts with wonderful patterns.

In awe she picked it up and slipped it over her body. Feeling the silk cloth ran up her figure and gently settled against every inch of her body as if the dress was tailor made for her.

Careful not to get any wrinkles into the dress, she sat down and pulled on 10 cm high white high heels - which she quickly magicked more comfortable then they really were, still she knew that by the end of the evening she would be in agony... but how do you always say?

"Wer schön sein will, muss leiden!" - "Beauty knows no pain"

She gently giggled to herself and stood up from her bed again and walked to the window, watching the waves gently glide across the water before bursting into an explosion of water as they hit the cliffs.

"Wow," she suddenly heard someone say behind her, and she quickly turned.

"Blaise!" she said seeing her friend stand in the doorway in his best suit and looking beautiful like always.

"Wow!" he repeated and walked up to her with a smile. "You look gorgeous... no ... magnificent."

"Stop, your making me blush!" she giggled and looked down at the floor a bit embarrassed.

Blaise shortened the distance between then with two steps and now stood right in front of her, taking her chin in his hands and making her look into his eyes. "You look like an angel today," he whispered into her ear and gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek which set out an electric current to run through her body.

Swallowing hard she let her lips form a small smile and took a gentle step away from him.

He was her friend, her best friend -true - but only friends.

Sensing that she was uncomfortable, he quickly took a step back as well - barely hiding the fact that her reaction hurt him.

"Lets go" he said quietly and offered her his arm, which she gratefully took.

"By the way." Ash said quietly as they left her room and started walking down the hallway. "You look rather ravishing yourself."

Blaise chuckled. "I always do"

That comment made Ash laugh and every ice crystal that had formed for a minute broke. "You, mister, have a way to big ego." she giggled as she and Blaise joined his mother and her fiancée at the door.

They had decided to take the limousine to the Malfoy manor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Gene Autry

Hairdo: http://z.hubpages.com/u/270445_f520.jpg
Dress: http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20formal%20dress/Shell_Belle/Formal%20Gowns/SherriHill2002grouped.jpg?o=201

Check out the dress! It's really nice!
Hope you liked the chapter!
Comments?