Status: Updates will be fast!!!

Manage Me, I'm a mess

n i n e t e e n

I put on my outfit for tonight and walked out the door, meeting the guys in the lobby. Everyone was there. I looked around anxiously and saw Trace with his arm around Hayley’s shoulder. She was wearing a cute black dress and black heels with a hot pink clutch. Trace motioned for her to wait a second and came over to me.

“Thank you so much, S.” he said. I smiled.

“It was no problem.”

“No, seriously, this is…amazing.” He wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug and kissed my cheek.

“You’re welcome,” I said. “Ready to party?” I asked. He laughed.

“I’m always ready to party.” he said.

All of us went to a club called The Jungle. It was almost exactly like the other one except there was a bigger bar. I went over there first, grabbing a Chichi for myself. I went to our table and sat down besides Victoria.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey. Yum, that looks good,” she said, turning to me.

“Oh, it is dee-licious.” I said, happily taking a sip of the slushy drink. I offered it to her and she took a quick sip. “So, are you getting tanked tonight?”

“Most definitely. I have to do that often, living with so many boys…” I laughed. We talked and drank some more until Crazy by Beyonce came on. Me and Vic headed to the dance floor, pulling Hayley with us along the way.

We danced in a tight circle, doing Beyonce’s booty dance and spinning each other around in our high stilettos. The boys soon joined us, Trace taking Hayley away.

Dangerous by Akon blared out of the speakers and Alex pulled me away to dance with him. I mouthed the words while moving my body to the music. All of a sudden, halfway through the song, Alex took my waist tightly and crashed my lips to his. By now, I was very tipsy and didn’t really know what I was doing. I wrapped my arms around Alex just as tightly and pulled myself closer to him.

We kissed our way out of the club. We kissed as Alex hailed a cab. We kissed all the way to the hotel. We kissed in the elevator on the way up. We kissed our way down the hallway into our room. And we kissed as we crashed on to the bed.

One thing led to another.

And it ended with our clothes on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Em Gee.
Just kidding, I so don't say that. But, seriously, oh my god!

Serena's Outfit
I totally love this outfit, especially the background. Chuck and Blaire are too cute. And chuck's evilness is incredibly hot. I find him to be the most desirable person on Gossip Girl.

I decided to post since you guys were so awesome with commenting! Hope you like it. And I'm sorry it's short but it kinda had to end right here...so, yeah.

I should be mean and make you wait, like, a month for the next chapter. But, thankfully, I'm not a mean person. Just kidding, I'm such a bitch. Like actually. I am totally known as the bitch at school who doesn't put up with anyone's shit. I'm not bitchy to people who don't deserve it, but if your a douche back I will bitch you out like no tomorrow.

So, I was thinking of starting a couple new stories. And by a couple, I mean, like, four. There'd be some Alex Gaskarth ones while one of them would be an original. Tell me if you think I should go for it. I wanted to get alot of all of them written before I post them, but I thought, why not. The thing is though, updates would be slow on those. My main focus would still be this story. Lemme know what you guys think!

Oh, and comment please, darlings!

xoxo