Cemetary Gates

That wouldnt be so bad

“ You, know I wish I could feel again…” He said looking at me with his perfect eyes. I turned to face him, sympathy melting over on my face. I didn’t know what to say.

“I didn’t know life could be so empty without feeling. I can’t feel warmth, or softness or wetness. It’s so lonely I can’t describe it. I can only tell that there is something on the other side of my hand.” He said looking down at his semi-transparent hands. I looked back up at him and I wanted to cry. My lower lip quivered a bit and my eyes became shiny.

“No, no…Ana you’re not going to cry.” He said firmly. It was amazing how he was so much stronger than me and he was the dead one…that sounded better in my head.

“Okay. But Zacky remember you have your imaginaaaaaation.” I said making a rainbow with my hands, like on that sponge bob episode. A smile broke out on his face and he started laughing. Suddenly I saw his body solidify before he became transparent again except this time he ended up on the floor. He had a bewildered look on his face, it was funnyand cute .

“You okay there.” I snort. He gave me this dirty look and I shut up.

“Yes Ana, thank you for your undying concern.” He disappeared, and then re-appeared standing up, brushing over his clothes with his hands. I don’t know why but I found myself gazing at him intently, it was almost eye-rape. I noticed every color in his eyes; I noticed his broad shoulders and his narrower hips, with the tiny amount of pudge on the stomach. I liked that pudge… As my eyes became further downcast, they settled on his 6661 belt. Why that number? I wonder what’s behind it.

Stop! That’s just wrong!

But it seems soo right. Where were these thoughts coming from and who were these people!
Get your minds out of the gutter…all of you!

“I know I'm so irresistible and all, but my face is up here.” He said cockily, and I blushed furiously.

“I was looking at your belt. Why does it say 6661?” I said playing it off, embarrassed as hell and blushing like a motherfucker.

“Oh. Yeah it was the year we formed our band, in 1999. But my genius decided to flip it around.”

“Oh…” I said still avoiding his gaze.

“You were so looking at my dick.” He said laughing.
“I was not! Your belt buckle happened to draw my attention down there.” I said protesting, crossing my arms under my boobs.

“You were checking me out.” He said snickering, finding obvious enjoyment out of this situation.

“Zacky!” I warned narrowing my eye slits at him. I’m gonna kill him.

you’re just mad cause you got caught. You aint sneaky… Damn that voice had an attitude. I better shut up; I’m not in the mood to start fights with myself.

“You were probably picturing me naked in the shower, with water cascading down my sexy body.” He said smirking before he licked his finger and ran it down his chest, rubbing where his nipple is and making sexual noises.

“Ohh, yesss. Zacky fuck me!” He moaned. Oh how badly I wanted to attack him.

“Zack!” I yelled standing up he just laughed.

“Aww baby that’s not how you say it.” He teased. I wasn’t sure if I was either pissed off or slightly turned on. I started growling at him and he stopped.

“Okay sugar I’m sorry!” He pouted at me.
“In the future ill try not to interrupt your eye-sexy time.” He said stepping up and burying his face in my neck. Jeez, he was fricken cold. I poked his pudge and he frowned.

“Hey that’s mine!” He poked my side and I let out a silly laugh.

“Oh baby are you ticklish?” He asked mischievously. I bit my lip and shook my head no.

“Zacky I’m not ticklish I swear!” I said holding my hands up in defense as he came towards me. He jumped at me and my eyes widened as I hit the ground with him on top of me. He started tickling furiously at my sides and it was like he was getting right to the tickle sense on my skin and I laughed harder than I ever did.

“Oh …god! Za-zack-y s-st-stop!” I stuttered as he grinned like a Cheshire cat.

“See, that’s what you say when I’m on top of you.” He said in a fake seductive voice. Tears slipped down my face and my stomach hurt.

“Z-Zacky if yo-ou don’t stop i-im, I’m gonna pee myself! Stop!” I threatened and he stopped and got off me.

“Now we don’t want you’re precious purple underwear to get ruined do we?” He said sarcastically.
“That was two days ago!” I said. He would never let that go.
“Ooh, so what color is it today.” He said raising his eyebrows.
“I’m not tellin’ you!” I said shocked he would ask.
“Do I have to find out for myself?” He asked with a dead serious face and he rolled up his sleeves a little.

“NO!” I yelled appalled.

“Then we can do this the easy way. Or the medium way. Or the semi-easy medium hard way. Or we can do it my way.” He said darkly, a mischievous grin on his face. I gotta say, when he said do it my way, it was extremely hot.

“Now what color are they sweetie.” He said feigning niceness.

“God, Zacky you sound like a pedophile.” I said laughing and he gave up the creepy guy act. He pouted and looked at me with sad eyes. He said my pouts were irresistible, his were fucking deadly.

“Oh An, what are you thinking about? You got this lost look on your face.” Lost in your eyes…

shut up you cheesy bastard Well damn!
“Nothing it’s just getting chilly that’s all.”

“Cant lie to a ghost sugar, I don’t know what you’re thinking but I know when you’re lying. I’m just special like that.” He said flashing me that smile.

“C’mon we’re best friends! You can tell your buddy Zacky.”

“You…kind of.” I mumbled, I got so shy around him. Like it was almost disabling sometimes if he wasn’t so easy to be around.

“Ooh and what is this about the sexy ghost?” He said smiling, and wiggling his perfectly arched eyebrows.

I bet he uses tweezers…

“Ha-ha who fed you that bowl of lies!” I said sarcastically.

“Hey! Matt says I’m pretty.” He said batting his eyelashes, which were amazing by the way.

Mascara… Shut up!

“Yo, I’m so turning into a chick from hanging out with you!” He said laughing.

“Cant we man up, talk about chicks, guitar, something masculine!” He cried out like torture.

“Sure?” I said not knowing exactly how to respond to that.

“Awesome, so one time me and Bri were on tour. And we went to this bar and these two chicks were there, and they were smokin’, and Brian was like “We should so tap tha-“
He started and it was already too much for me.

“OKAY! I’d rather not hear about your drunken sex adventures!” I said clapping my hands in finality.

“I wonder if I could still get laid-“He said actually thinking about it.
“What did I just say?” I yelled and he looked at me like I was the crazy one. I just crossed my arms.

“You’re gonna have to get used to your feminine side and fast, Vengeance.” I said smirking from my victory.

I stayed in the cemetery with Zacky for hours. We ended up lying against his tombstone, side by side. I could see the sun dipping lower and lower past the horizon and the sky began to turn a beautiful orange.

“Zack would you want to be stuck like this forever?” I asked watching the sun go down.

“Honestly no. I don’t want to wander around forever. I want to move on one day. I really hate being like this sometimes, what’s the point when you don’t exist to society anymore you barely even have yourself. And you’re not going to be around forever. I want to rest in peace.” He said also looking out to the darkening sky. It was beginning to tinge purple as the darkness started to leak in.

He looked up into the sky like he could see something I couldn’t. Part of me, the selfish part wanted him to stay with me regardless, but the other half, the more rational side wanted him to be happy. It deeply saddened me that Zacky would leave me one day.

“I want to help you then.” I said looking into his sea green eyes that reflected the sunset.

“Why?”

“Because I want to help you so you can be happy. You’re my best friend.” I said a smile and tears tugging at my face.

“You really are the nicest person I’ve met. Val’s got nothin’ on you.” He said laughing a little.

“Besides, I’m pretty sure it would suck for you being stuck with me for the rest of my life.” I joked but he didn’t laugh.

“Actually, that wouldn’t be so bad…” I heard him say lowly, and I smiled to myself.
“What was that Zachary?” I asked cheekily.

“You know damn well you heard me.” He said laughing and I moved closer to him, I wanted to touch his smooth looking hair.

“Your hair looks so soft! I wanna bury my hands in it and tease it and ruffle it all around!” He looked at me then ran his fingers through his hair giving me a half assed smirk. What was wrong, did I bring something up? A sad look soon melted onto his soft pale face, and his glowing green eyes looked glassy. He looked longing, like he wanted something so bad that wasn’t there anymore.

“Zacky, you okay?”

“Y-yeah, I-I’m just gonna call it a night. I’ll be back later.” I felt emotion strongly emanating from him. I wanted to comfort him all of a sudden.

“O-okay, I’ll see you later Zacky.” My voice cracked as he tried at a tiny smile before turning and walking in the other direction before dematerializing in a ray of light. I turned away on my heel and went to climb back over the fence. I dropped down in my backyard, and it was like I had just come back to earth. Like I had entered the spirit world as a whole new dimension.

I opened my screen door and I heard the doorbell ring.

“Shit. Who the fuck is here now?” I cursed. Sarah would annoyingly call before she showed up, and Zacky…just cant be here. I reached for the doorknob and twisted it. I wasn’t prepared for who I saw, as the four remaining members of Avenged Sevenfold were standing on my porch. I stared.

“Uh, h-hi.” I tripped over my words as I stared at the men on my porch.
Shadows took off his aviators and looked at my bewildered self.

“Well, aren’t you gonna let us in?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like updating this story!
It starts to get a little more into the whole idea of the story if you payed attention to the subtlety of the plot mention.
I think im just gonna wing it for Girl I know and start over cause my cpu isnt getting fixed any time soon...