Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Come closer my love…

Ok guys, there's a sex-scene in this part. Don't like, don't read. Besides, I guess most of you already guessed from the title that this chapter is going to be part lemon, after all 'It's all tears' is by lots of female fans also known as "Let me violate you in the most sensual way"

Georgia's PoV

“So here we are, in the middle of nowhere in Poland, ended up somewhere in someone’s backyard, thanks to our drunk chauffeur,” Ville ends his story about life on the road.

We’re laying in bed, Ville has his arm around me while my head is on his chest.

“So, what have you been up too in the past few months, love?”

“Working. Don’t get me wrong, I love my job, in fact I can be a bit of a workaholic but my boss has been a pain in the ass lately. Perhaps his secretary has ditched him. Other than that, my life’s been pretty boring.

“Do you think you’re able to take a week off after all the extra work you’ve done?”

“Possibly. Why?”

“Because I would love it if you came over to Helsinki.”

I can hear he’s just as nervous as when he asked me if I wanted to give our relationship a second chance, if not even more.
“You could meet my parents and brother, the wives and families of my fellow band- members, other friends you haven’t met yet. I mean, if you want to of course. If you think it’s too soon, don’t be afraid to say so.”

I look at him and I realize I don’t care if it’s too soon or not, it feels right.

“I’d like to Ville. Do you think they’ll like me?”

“They’ll love you just…just like I love you.”

“I love you too.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those words seem to trigger the desire we’ve tried to half-heartedly deny the entire night so far and before I know it, Ville and I are kissing like there’s no tomorrow. He rolls on top of me as we make out and I move my hands from his hair to his lower back, pushing him even closer to me. When I move them towards his ass, we both seems to wake up from our passionate stupor and we look at each other as we catch our breaths.

“Are you sure you want this Georgia? Because if we don’t stop now I don’t think I’d be able to stop.”

I just smirk and give him a kiss as an answer.

Ville starts to move his lips from mine to my neck while managing to take my top off in the process, before moving his mouth even lower. As he does so, I take his jogging pants off, not caring I remove his underwear along with them as well before stroking him softly.

“You’re wearing too much,” he mutters between our gasps, moans, grunts and incoherent mumbling that’s, in Ville’s case, part Finnish.

“Then take it off and take me,” I mumble.

He gives me a devilish smirk before following my command and pushes into me.
After we reach our peaks we slowly drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, writing this kind of chapter is always difficult so...erm...comments?