Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Bleed well

Georgia’s PoV

As soon as I close the door behind me, Misha and Janey bombard me with questions. “Guys, calm down, one question at the time please,” I say smirking.

“How was the date?”

`Did you two kiss?”

They manage to blurt it out at the same time.

“The date was great, I had a lot of fun. Ville and I just hugged and he gave me a kiss on the cheek, that’s all. Come on, I don’t kiss or make out on the first official date, I’m not that easy. I am tired though, so I’m going to sleep. Good night."

" Aw, we want to know more! Ville really seems like a nice guy, so…”

“Janey we’re leaving the day after tomorrow and after Friday, the only times I’m ever going to see him again is on the tv, on album covers or in magazines. It’s hard enough already to not get attached, ok."

"But if you don’t want to get attached to him, why did you just go on a date with him?”

“ It’s just one date Misha. One single date can’t hurt, right? If you say so Georgie."

Ville’s PoV

I softly hum as I walk to my apartment, thinking back of my date with Georgia. I had a really good time with her and I’m glad I bumped into her that one morning.

At home I check my messages and see Mige has called. I decide to call him back, not caring about the time. We call each other on random times anyway, so I don’t think he’s even going to be annoyed.

“Hei Mige, I heard you called.”

“Yup, how’s it going Valo?”

“Great actually.”

“ What’s her name?”

“How do you know I feel good because I met someone?”

“Because I know you longer than today, mr. hopeless romantic. Is the writers block gone now that you’ve found your new muse?"

" Yes, I’ve finally written something decent. And since you’ve asked, her name is Georgia Humphreys.”

“Doesn’t sound Finnish.”

I sigh. “It isn’t and that’s the only bad thing about meeting her: she’s a lawyer who’s born and raised in London and she’s leaving Helsinki Friday. Damn that sucks. It does and I don’t know what to do."

" Why don’t you call her and ask her out one more time before she leaves?”

“ What if it’s too soon? Ville, after Friday the chance is big you’re never going to see her again. Don’t you think normal date rules don’t apply here?"

"Good point.”

“I can’t believe I’m actually giving you romantic advice Valo but whatever. Good night.”
“Sleep well Mige, bye.”

Georgia’s PoV

I wake up surprisingly early. Since Misha is working already, it’s just Janey and me and we decide to go out and drink coffee. I smile as I see a text message from my favourite Fin.

'‘Hey Georgia, want to go out one last time before we leave? It’s my treat and we can meet up with Misha and Janey later.’

“Why are you grinning like a damn Cheshire cat? Normally it’s dangerous to approach you before your first cup of coffee and now you’re not even grumpy.”

I just give her my phone so she can read Ville’s text message too.

”Going out with a friendly rock star who’s paying for everything? Nice. It seems like you’ve got another date miss Humphreys.”