Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Heartache every moment

Georgia’s PoV

I’ve never been a big fan of Monday mornings but this is one of the worst I’ve ever had The entire weekend I’ve distracted myself from thinking of Ville by unpacking, doing household chores and preparing my work for today but as soon as I relaxed, my thoughts automatically seemed to flew back to him.

“Time to wake up and face reality Georgia,” I mumble to myself as I walk to my bus stop. “Time to stop daydreaming about a certain charming rockstar.

“Hey honey, how was Helsinki?” I’m greeted by my good friend and co-worker Jimmy. He’s one of the few people I told about my trip.

“It was great,” I say with a smile.

“Met any hot Finnish guys?”

It’s time for me to groan and roll my eyes. I could have known that it would be one of the thirst things he’d ask.

“As a matter of fact, I did,” I sigh as I show him the only picture I own with me and Ville on it. It was taken by Janey when Ville had played tour guide.

“Damn, he’s hot. He looks a lot like that singer from that band HIM. What was his name again? Ville or something?"

"Yes and he looks like Ville Valo because he is in fact, Ville Valo."

"You gotta be kidding me. If you don’t believe me, ask Misha and Janey, they met him too. “

Jimmy’s eyes almost pop out after hearing this. “Is he seriously that hot rockstar with that sexy tattoo on his lower stomach near his…"

"The one and only,” I quickly cut him short, knowing what he was going to say. After all, he’s the guy who couldn’t shut up about the one scene with Samantha’s crush taking a shower when I asked him if the Sex and the City movie was any good.

“Wow, you lucky biatch!"

"He’s in Helsinki, I’m in London, yeah I’m so lucky,” I reply sarcastically. “Just please, do not tell anyone about this though. I don’t want to see any articles in The Sun or whatever.”

That’s when I hear my cell phone. I grab it and smile as I see who has send me a text message. It’s Ville.

Ville’s PoV

As much as I hate it that Georgia had to leave, it made my writers block disappear completely. I’ve written almost half of the next HIM album in just one weekend, a personal record.

I grab the only picture I have from Georgia (and me) and look at it. Damn, I didn’t think I’d miss her this much already but I do. I decide to text her and before I know it we’re sending messages back and forth.

While I wait for her reply, the doorbell rings and remember Burton was coming over today. When I open the door I do see him but to my surprise, he’s not alone.

“Look who I found,” he says with a grin before he nearly gets knocked over for my best, hyper American friend. I give Bam Margera a hug, before greeting Brandon DiCamero and Ryan Dunn, who had joined Bam on his trip.