Status: Finished

Killing Loneliness

Right here in my arms

Ville’s PoV

As soon as Bam enters my living room, he notices the picture of Georgia and me laying on the kitchen table.

“Who’s she?"

"I met her nearly a week ago,” I mumble.

Bam grins. “Do you like her?”

I sigh and stay quiet. it turns out to be a bad decision since Bam’s grin only grows wider.

“You really like that chick, don’t you?”

"Who likes which chick?"

"Guys, Ville has a crush!"

"I do not have a crush Bam,” I say through gritted teeth.

“Dude, you’re blushing! What’s her name?"

"Her name is Georgia Humphreys and she’s a British lawyer who flew back to London on Friday Bam. I’m currently staying in touch with her but I haven’t got a clue how long that will last."

"Why don’t we go visit her?"

"What? Dico, I’ve only known her for a week, I don’t know if…"

"Even if you’ve only known her for a week, she’s the most promising woman you’ve met since Jonna, it’s obvious you really like her and I sure as hell want to meet her."

" Yeah let’s go, I’ll take care of things and stop being shy Wille Walo!” Bam yells before slapping me on the head.

An amused Burton looks at me with raised eyebrows. “Can’t say it was an uninteresting visit Valo.”

Georgia’s PoV

After I’ve came home from work, I decide to relax a little, grab a book to read and a random CD to listen to. I don’t really pay attention while doing so and I groan softly as I realize I subconsciously picked HIM’s Razorblade Romance out of all the CD’s I could choose from.

After changing the music to a random Stevie Wonder album and grabbing my book again, my quiet evening is disturbed by the doorbell. When I answer it I see a guy pushing another one towards me as their friends laugh at them. the two notice me and smile, while one blushes and I can’t believe my eyes as I realize who’s standing in front of me. “