From the Strip to Strict

Soaring, Flying

Title Credits to High School Musical

i sat for waht seemed like hours. An older business guy sat next to me. I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting tired of sitting with nothing to do. This was just waiting for the plane to take off.

The stewardest finally got all of the cabinets over head shut tightly. Then they walked around to make sure everyone was buckled in nice and tight. Finally they began to go over the safety procedures. The plane began to go faster and faster down the runway. Then finally the wheels lifted off the ground and the plane began to get higher in the air. When we finally go to the proper flying altitude we could use the approved electronics.

I turned on my Ipod an dswitched from Paramore to My Chemical Romance. The stewardest came around with drinks and stuff. I just went with a water. I didn't need anything else. I wathced the clouds outside while Gerard's voice sang in my head.

When it started to get dark out I shut the blind on the window so the sun wouldn't shine in, when it came up. the stewardest came around with pillows and balnkets. I put the pillow behind my head and cuddled into the blanket. I found my vision becoming black and I found myself in a dream.

When I did wake up again it was in the morning and the sun was up. The stewardest came around with drinks and snacks. We still had and hour or so until we landed.

I pulled out my laptop and signed onto twitter.

"going to my doom in london. joy!"

I singed off and got on myspace. I 'im'ed a few of my friends that were online. Then the stewardest told us to turn off all electronics. I turned off my Ipid and laptop and put them both away.

The piolet began to descend from the sky. After a few minutes the tiny ants below started to look like buildings. Then I could see the roads and the cars. Then finally people I felt the plane bump along the runway before making a nice smooth stop.

We got the clear to exit the plane. So I grabbed my belongings and walked off of the plane. I found the baggage claim and waited for my bags. Finally after like 15 minutes I saw my bags and grabbed them all.

I put them all on a cart and walked out to the main terminal.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter sucked to type since the computer kept deleting it