From the Strip to Strict

Hey Dad

Title Credits to Good Charlotte.

After not finding my father, with 1o minutes of looking, I sat down. I didn't know what else to do.

I'm in a foreign country. I have no idea where I am. I don't know how to contact him. So what am I supposed to do? Other than sit and wait.

After another 15 minutes of sitting and waiting, finally my father approached me. He looks exactly the same, just as I remember him. Sure he has aged a bit, but he still looks the same.

"Mary?" He asked, making sure it was me, with his thick accent. "Yes, who are you?" Of course I knew who he was, I just wanted to hear him say it. "I'm your father. My name is Brian. I don't know how much your mother has told you about me." He said while grabbing some of my bags.

"She has told me enough." He led me out to his very nice car. (I would have a specific car, but I don't know what they have over there.) "Oh, really? What all did she tell you?" We got my bags in the back of his car. I then got in the passengers seat as he got in the drivers seat and started the car.

"She told me about when I was five. When you walked out on us. That the last thing you told her was that you didn't want me" He looked at me a little shocked and confused. "What? That's what she told you? Mary, I love you. I always did and I always will. Whatever your mother told you about me had to be a lie then."

"Wouldn't surprise me. Most of the things she told me were a lie." I said not looking at my father. "I can promise you Mary I love you. I walked out on your mother, not you. We fought way too much. She told me that you weren't mine. She said I wasn't your father so I couldn't take you away from her. I couldn't take you with me when I left. I'm sorry. When they called and told me that you were my daughter and to pick you up I was so happy. Sorry I was late getting there. I really am glad that I have custody of you."

"Whatever." I couldn't believe him. I mean how could I? I don't know this guy. All I know is that he is my biological father. For all I know he could be a serial killer.

Finally the car turned onto a stone path, leading up to a big, beautiful castle.

"Are you like loaded, or royalty, or something?" I asked a little shocked. "No." He laughed. "Your step mother's family owns this school. She runs it though. This is where you are going to school."

Ok so my school is a castle. A beautiful castle at that. I wasn't too thrilled about my step mother running it though.

Whoa, wait, step mother?! That's gonna be a problem.

"Step mother?" I was way past shocked now. "Yes. We're going to meet her right now."

I did not want to meet her. I guess I was going to have to at some point. I guess better sooner, rather than later.

My father parked his car. I grabbed my purse and shoved me cell phone in my pocket. I then turned on my Ipod and began to listen to My Chemical Romance. I turned the volume up so I could drain out the world around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I asked my dad what a nice British car is. he said a MG is nice. His friend owns one and OMG! It is so adorable. I love it and I want one. So in the story her dad drives and MG. If you don't know what an MG is look it up. Sorry I don't feel like trying to find a picture.

Liebe Alice