From the Strip to Strict

Crush

Title Credits to David Archuleta.

When I was finished eating I grabbed my bag and decided to find my history class room. As I was standing up Brandon stopped me. "Hey, where are you going? We still have 10 minutes left." I smiled at him. "I know. I'm gonna go find my class room." He went to grab his back pack. "Here I'll walk with you, and help you." "You don't have to do that Brandon." He stood up and pulled his back pack on his shoulder. "Maybe I want to walk with you." He said smiling and I smiled back. "Alright, thank you."

We walked out of the cafeteria together with people looking. "So where are we going?" He asked me. "History." I told him showing him my schedule with the room number. "Right this way."

"So where are you from?" He asked. "Well I'm from here." He laughed. "Yeah but you have an American accent." I giggled at my own stupidity. "I was from Las Vegas, Nevada. Then I was sent to live her, with my father." He looked at me. "Really? That's cool. If you don't mind me asking why were you sent to live with your dad?" I didn't see any reason to not tell him the truth. "My mother she's a whore. In Las Vegas. She was a prostitute." I said laughing.

"Oh, Well then. I'm guessing she got arrested?" He said. "Yup. Now my dad has full custody of me. The principle of this place is my step mom." I said sounding upset. "You don't sound too happy." He said in a caring way. "Well I haven't seen or talked to my father since I was five. Then I see see him for the first time in eleven years, and he's married. I'm stuck here. I miss my home. I miss my friends. But I guess this is my home now. I'll make new friends."

He wrapped his arm around me. "Come on. You can write your friends, and email them. I can promise you, you're gonna love it here." I smiled at him. "I better or I will never believe you again." I said smiling so he knew I was only joking.

"Well here's your history room." He said dropping his arm that was around me. "Thanks again." I said smiling at him. "Don't worry it was my pleasure. You still have five minutes until we have to be to class." He said.

"So tell me about yourself then. I know nothing about you, and you know all of this about me. All I know is your name is Brandon." I said to him. "Ok well I'm sixteen. I have a younger sister named Lilly. She's ten. She will go here when she gets older. I've gone here since I was thirteen. I'm captain of the cricket team here. That's about all."

"That's good. Now I know you, and you know me. It also looks like class is going to start soon. So I'll talk to you later." He smiled at me. "Yeah see you."

He walked away to his class room, and I walked into my history room. I couldn't lie, I had a crush on him. He seems so sweet. I hope I'm not wrong. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a jerk.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone is liking this story, because I really am having a blast writing it. In my opinion it is so far one of the best stories I have ever wrote.