Status: Finished .

Impulse

Chapter Twenty .

Allison Haner sat in her bedroom, foot tapping nervously on her hardwood floors as she stared down at the bright screen of her phone; a photo of Emma smiling back at her. She sighed, looking around her room to see Iggy lying in the corner of her bedroom, his small body curled into a tan and white ball of fur as he slept.

She let a sigh escape between her carmex covered lips as she laid back on her bed, running her fingers through her brown hair. Looking over at Iggy, she dropped her arm, letting it hit the mattress underneath her.

"You think I should call her?" She asked the dog, she scoffed. "Look at me; talking to a dog for advice" She shook her head before standing up from her bed.

Pacing around her bedroom; Allison ran her fingers over her raised eyebrows, a confused sigh escaping her lips. Shaking her head, she mumbled words under her breath as she tapped the screen of the phone, placing it to her ear.

"Hello?" Emma answered on the third ring.

"Hey! Em. Its Allison!" She said, walking out of her bedroom.

Oh hey, uhm, how are you?" Emma asked, her voice surprised.

"I'm good, I-I'm great, actually." She said, scratching the back of her head.

"Thats really good, Allison. I haven't talked to you in forever. I'm glad to hear you've been doing good" Emma said.

Allison chuckled, looking up at her brother. "Yeah, same here." She replied. Brian walked over, gripping her shoulder. "So! I was wondering if you wanted to you know, go out for lunch or something. Catch up and stuff" Allison said, looking to her brother for approval.

“Yeah, that sounds really nice, actually” Emma answered; Allison could hear small noises in the background. “How about we meet at the pier, in an hour?” Emma asked.

“Yeah, that sounds perfect” Allison said, slipping on her shoes. “I’ll see you then, Emmy” She said, looking up at Brian.

“Alright! Bye” Emma said, hanging up.

Allison slid her phone into her pocket, her bottom lip in between her teeth as she thought of what she was doing, what she was doing for Brian. She looked over at him to see the man walking towards her, a smile on his face. She was angry with him, she wanted to slap him, she wanted to warn Emma, and tell her what was really going on, she felt horrible for keeping the woman in the dark.

A large arm wrapped around her shoulders, she shrugged it off, walking away from Brian. He followed behind her, reaching out to grab her shoulder, tightening his hand around the area, turning her around and pushing her up against the wall to the right of them.

“Get off of me, Brian” Allison said, pushing at his chest.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” He asked, eyes furious.

“Me?!” She laughed aloud. “Me? There isn’t anything wrong with me. But you” She scoffed. “Do not get me started” She said.

“What the fuck are you talking about, Allison? You’re saying I’m fucked up? Is that what you’re saying?” He asked, nostrils flaring.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying” She answered lowly, her voice like gravel.

“You’re just as fucked up as I am” He said, his face holding a wicked smirk.

“Hm.” Allison looked up, placing a French manicured finger at the tip of her chin in mock thought. “You beat your wife, got your daughter taken away from you, and you’re using me so you can see Emma” She looked him in the eye.

“Shut the fuck up, Allison” He said, hand twitching.

“Oh, what?” Allison asked, raising an eyebrow. “You’re going to hit me too?” She asked.

“Get the fuck out of here” He mumbled, pushing her away.

Allison ducked underneath his arm. “I’m not Emma, Brian. I am not going to take your shit. Touch me like that one more time and you’re out” She said, smoothing her clothes.

“Yeah, whatever. Don’t forget. Do what you promised me.” He said.

“Yeah, yeah” She walked to the front door. “And please, feed my dog while I’m gone” She said.

Hearing Brian yell, Allison rolled her eyes and walked outside into the hot California day. The air was thick and muggy, the sun was shining bright, the streets were filled with bodies. She sighed and pulled her purse higher on her shoulder, making her way down the street, her body bumping into others. She came to the boardwalk, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she searched for Emma.

“Ally! Over here!” Came a loud voice from behind her.

Turning around, Allison grinned at Emma who stood with large cups in both hands. She wore an oversized shirt, a pair of tight jeans and heels. Her hair was curly, yet put into a tight ballerina bun at the top of her head. She wore aviators over her blue eyes. Allison jogged over, pulling the younger girl into a tight hug.

“You look so good!” Allison exclaimed, holding Emma out at arms length.

Emma scoffed. “Please, you look way better. Anyway, I got you a mango bubble tea, extra bubbles” She said, handing the drink over.

“Awh thank you. You really didn’t have to” Allison said, taking a drink.

“Cut it out,” Emma said, laughing. “I haven’t seen or heard from you in what?” She paused. “A year? The least I can do is buy you a $4 bubble tea.”

“Alright fine. Now lets get to catching up. I see you cut your hair.” Allison said as they began to walk.

“Yeah, I figured short hair suits me better, plus its always so hot down here, if it were long it would be up all the time” Emma lied. “How have you been? Dating anyone lately?” She questioned.

Allison blushed. “I met this really cute guy the other day, actually. Tall, blond hair, blue eyes. He was gorgeous.” She gushed. “He came in the bar with a few of his friends” She said, referring to her job at the local bar, Johnny’s.

“You still work there? Man, I miss that place.” Emma bit the inside of her cheek. “Anyway! Tell me more about him, did you talk to him? What’s his name?” Emma asked.

“Okay. Okay. I did talk to him, he ordered a Three Wise Men. He’s 25 years old, a physical therapist at that hospital we took Matt to that one time” Allison said.

“Physical therapist? What was his name?” Emma had stopped now, Allison was a few steps ahead.

Turning around, Allison smiled. “Julian. Julian Winchester” She said dreamily.

Emma was shocked. “I know him!” She exclaimed, rushing over to her, regretting it when a wave of nausea washed over her.

“Oh God, are you okay? You look like you’re going to be sick, Emmy” Allison said, placing her hands on Emma’s shoulders.

“I’m fine. Just hung over.” She lied, standing up straight, swallowing rising bile.

“You sure? Do you want to sit down?” Allison asked.

“Actually, yeah. I think that would be good.” She chuckled.

Allison grabbed Emma’s hand with her free one, leading her sick friend slowly over to a near by bench. She knew Brian was around, she knew he had followed her and was watching them. He wanted to know if she was seeing anybody new, if she had moved on. She sat Emma down on the bench first, making sure she was steady before taking a seat next to her.

“Still live with your parents?” Emma asked.

Allison nodded. “Yep. Not planning on moving out until I find someone.” She responded.

“Oh come on, Ally! You’re almost 30 years old. You need to leave the nest. Fly away.” Emma said, eyebrows raised.

“Oh stuff it. You know how much I hate being alone. Plus, what’s the point in moving out if you’re moving into a house? I’ll move out when I find someone and move into a home” Allison said.

“You have to make that house a home, Ally.” Emma said, smiling.

“I know, I know. How have you been since the whole… Brian thing?” She asked, knowing the subject was tender.

Emma sighed. “I’ve been good, I guess. I miss him like hell. But I’d never hear the end of it if I went back. Plus, I don’t think I would have made it much longer.” Emma sighed, looking down at her feet.

“Well, you’re away from him now. And you’re safe. You look really healthy, Em.” Allison said. “And look on the bright side, you might meet someone new.” Allison said.

“Oh, I did.” Emma looked over, a sad smile on her face.

“Really?” Allison sat up, this is what she had been waiting for. “What happened to him? I-Is he still around?” She asked, anxious.

“Nope. I told him about my past with Brian. We decided that it would be better if we--” She pulled her hands apart. “Separated.” She explained.

“Well… Did you have sex with him?” Allison pressed.

“Oh God, no. I’d never do that to Brian.” Emma answered.

“But all those things he did to you… Don’t you want to get back at him for all that?” Allison asked.

“No. I don’t.” Emma said softly, looking to Allison. “Revenge only causes trouble.”

“Well, what was his name?” Allison asked.

“Robert,” She lied, looking over at Allison. “His name was Robert.”

“Was he at least cute?” Allison questioned.

Emma laughed softly, “Yeah, he was. Hispanic. Pretty brown eyes” She lied, once again.

Emma felt her stomach churn as she sipped at her bubble tea. She ran her tongue over her teeth, and looked over to Allison who was watching people walk by. She wanted to tell Allison the news about the baby, she wanted her to know, she wanted somebody to celebrate with. She turned her body towards Allison, placing a hand on her leg.

“Ally” Emma spoke firmly. “Can I tell you something?” She asked.

“Mhm! Of course you can, you know that.” Allison laughed, her voice high pitched.

“Okay… But you can’t tell anybody, okay?” She asked.

“Okay! I won’t tell anyone, I promise.” Allison said, becoming excited.

“Okay, I trust you.” Emma said, smiling as she took a large inhale of air. “I’m pregnant.” She announced.

“Oh my God!” Allison said, her butt rising from the seat for a moment before setting back down again. “Oh my God! Emma! No way!” She said, her voice becoming loud.

“Hush!” Emma commanded, Allison bit her bottom lip.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

Emma nodded. “I took like three tests. I am pregnant.” She said, joy beginning to flow through her.

“Wow. Is it Brian’s?” Allison asked.

Emma rolled her eyes. “Of course its Brian’s baby.”

“Well, do you know how far along you are?” Allison asked, taking a drink from her tea.

“No. Not yet. And I’m not ready to tell anybody else yet. I’m going to do the doctor tomorrow. Do you want to tag along? I don’t want to go alone” Emma asked.

“Of course I’ll go with you!” Her phone began to vibrate in her pocket. “Oh shit. I’ve got to head out, Papa Gates is calling” She lied. “But call me an hour before the appointment and I’ll come by and pick you up, okay?” Allison said, standing up quickly.

“Okay. It was nice seeing you, girl” Emma smiled, bringing her in for a hug.

“You too! I’ll see you tomorrow!” Allison said, quickly grabbing her things.

“Alright. Bye, Ally…” Emma muttered once the girl disappeared.

Allison pushed through the crowd, ignoring the skin to skin contact, and the indecorous words from others. She wanted to get out, she wanted to be home in her bedroom. She was happy for Emma, she was just afraid of what Brian was going to do when she tells him. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair as Brian’s car pulled up beside her, the window rolled down.

“Get in” He demanded.

She walked over to the passengers side, waiting for him to unlock the door before opening it and getting inside. She sighed in bliss at the cool air coming from the vents.

“Well?” Brian asked as he began to drive.

“I talked to her. She saw some guy named Robert for a little bit, but they’re not involved or anything. She didn’t have sex with him, so don’t worry. She seems to be doing just fine without you.” Allison said, buckling herself in.

“And?” He asked, eyes still on the road.

Allison sighed in defeat. “She’s pregnant, me and her are going to the OBGYN tomorrow. And the baby is yours.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Emma's Outfit .
Allison's Outfit .
(*´▽`*)
Oh My Lord ; I Am SO Sorry That This Took Forever .
So ; Brian Is Off His Rocker ; As Usual .
Holy Shiznit ! Chapter 20 !

I Think Its That Time ; Babies .
I Would LOVE To Thank ...

Clik , VampAngel77 , GoodnightMoon . , moviemaniac888 , sTeLLaRxFRESH , scurred2Bblurred , RussianLullaby , Lipgloss-and-Black , K. Shadows , Shanice6661 , Devour. , Nucking Futs! , autumnfreakshow , fireflies , Zackylicious , the0end , SynfullySweet , better.than.sex , jamieeeveee. , I'm a Cupcake! , Shadows Harlot , AmiiMayday , heartagrams , alq14fred , Quinn Daniels , save.the.last.dance , bleubirdie , xoxo_Carrie_xoxo , Kitty Starr , chloesalvatore , Random13 , Innocent Disguise , majorROCKEReyes , MusicMadness , Passionately_Yours , Harley Harlot , iwasthere , FeliciaWould93_ , A7X-Gc-luver , rockchick , Uno1213 , A7x Angel , Dreamless_Night62 , Fallin_For_You , choirgirlx3 , missmayhem , FernFamicide , helloeyeloveyou , Oreos , Insane. , RockOut , ViciousVendetta , dcyyy , ItsJustGee! , XxShadowsSynxX , xXAvenged_AngelXx , pjrox , lovelylizzie , cuuriious , stallionduck6661 , trisha808 , FayeAllerae , Starlit , Like We're Dying , screamedlullaby , Doctor.Vengeance , gotta_luv_synyster , JaedeVendetta , Hvipers19 , pinksparklez , & AnastasiaLyfe .

For Commenting ; Subscribing , Reading , & Putting Up With My Lazy Ass
I Love You Guys !
10 Comments