‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 11

Image

After the we all watched Dico run away from Michelle, which was pretty funny, I went to the kitchen to do a few things. "So you don't liker either?" I heard Blondie ask someone.

"Hell no. The bitch is always here and is always wanting Bam to do something for her." I heard Missy's voice.

"I don't like the fact that she'll be around Alex everytime that twerp is around." I had to hold myself back from going in and kicking her ass. This was my only chance to call them out for the bitch's that they were.

"Well, I'm sure we can come up with something." I turned to go find Bam.

"Hey, what's got you all in a huff?" Bam asked, grabbing my hand.

"I swear, I'll kill them, Bam. No one will be able to hold me back."

"Kill who? What's going on, Kels?" He asked confused.

"That-"

"Baby!" Missy squealed, going over to Bam. She practically stuck her tongue down his throat. I think I just threw up in my mouth. "Are we going to tell everyone since they're all here already?" She asked, smiling. Oh, I did not like the sound of this...

"Um, sure." He said, trying to remember what we had just been talking about. "Um, guys. Can we have your attention real quick?" Bam said over the noise. The music was cut as everyone looked at him. He put his arm around Missy's waist and smiled. "We just wanted to announce that-"

"We're getting married!" She smiled, holding up her left hand.

That son of a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. but more tomorrow... hopefully. comment! :)