‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 12

Image

I was cleaning up since almost everyone was gone. "Kels, we're gonna head out." Jacoby said, walking over.

"Ok, thanks for coming guys. It was great to see you again." I said, giving them all hugs.

"You know you can always come say with us if you ever need to." Jacoby whispered as I gave him a hug.

I smiled. "Thanks, Coby."

"Now, you be good. Take care of that little girl."

"Of course I will."

"And make sure to come visit so I can spoil the shit outta her." He said, grinning like a mad man.

"Get lost." I laughed, pushing him playfully.

"We'll see ya later, kid. Call for anything."

"Don't worry, I will."

"Kels, we're heading out too." Alex said, walking over.

"Alright."

"So, keep me update?"

"If you stay apart of her life."

"Kels, I already told you, I will."

"I'm just making sure, Alex. That baby in there is my only priority now. She comes before me. I'll make sure she gets what she needs if I have to cut my own arm off. In other words, don't screw her over. Because you won't walk away from it."

"I don't plan on it."

Oh yes, I could already tell this was going to be pleasant.

I kept cleaning until Dad and everyone else had to leave. "You better come and visit now. Or we'll come and kidnap you." Jimmy said, hugging me.

"Don't worry, Jimbo. We will." I looked over to see Johnny holding Lily.

"Jonathan, put the baby down and back away." Matt said, trying not to laugh.

"What baby? What're you guys talking about?" He said, turning away from us.

"Johnny, can I please have my baby?" I laughed.

"But she's just so cute! I don't want to leave her." He pouted.

"We'll come and see you. I promise."

"Babe, we gotta go before we miss our flight." Lacey said, trying to take Lily from him. He pouted like a little kid who just got his candy taken away from him.

I gave everyone hugs again before they left. No it was just Bam, Missy, the CKY crew and HIM left. I pretty much ignored everything around me, knowing Ville was taking care of Lily, while I finished cleaning.

"Why're you so quiet?" Bam asked as he followed me to the trash can.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to play it off.

"I've known you long enough to tell when you're upset about something. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said, still not looking at him.

"Kels, come on." He said, grabbing my hand to stop me.

I sighed heavily, weighing my options. "Nothing's wrong, Bam. I just told my family good bye, I have to deal with Alex and his new thing while worrieng about Lily. I'm just tired." With that, I walked away.

It's been a few weeks since the party, and Bam and Missy's announcement. Ville was still here, sensing the tension between Missy and I. He's been such a great help in keeping me calm. He also volunteered to watch Lily on the nights that I worked.

This was one of those nights that Missy was getting under my skin. "So Bam and I are planning to have the wedding in three months." She said.

"Cool."

"Yeah, so don't try anything." I stopped what I was doing and turned to her.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. This wedding is happening whether you like it or not."

"I don't fucking care, Missy. It's your guys' fucking life. Do whatever the hell you want with it."

"Well obviously you do care if you're getting this worked up over it."

"No, Missy. I am stressed and tired of your fucking bull shit. I swear to God if you do not back off, something not so nice will happen."

"Oh, you so scare me. How do you think Bam would feel about that?" She asked, sneering. "By the way, after we say I do, you better have moved out. This isn't your home anymore." I was shocked. Where the hell did she get the balls to say this to me?! "Bam said it last night. You and your kid will just be a waste of space here."

"That's it!" I snapped, I admit it. I wasn't thinking, and I went for it.

"Hey! Break it up! Kels, get the hell off of her!" Bam yelled as the guys ran in. Dunn, Raab and Jess all had to keep me back.

"You're fucking lucky, Bitch. Count your fucking blessings!" I said, glaring at her. I had given her a bloody nose and a few good sized bruises.

"Crazy ass bitch." Missy said, holding her nose.

"Oh, don't even go there." I growled lowly.

"What the hell is your problem?!" This felt like a slap in the face. I looked at Bam confused. "Look at what you did to her, Kels!"

"You didn't fucking hear what she said, Bam!" I countered.

"Whatever she said doesn't give you the right to beat the shit out of her!"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure it did."

"Kels, you have finally fucking lost your mind... I think you just need to go calm down a bit." He said, stroking Missy's hair.

I shook my head in disbelief and made myself hold the tears back. "Fuck you, Bam." I said quietly, pulling away from the guys.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

"You heard me... And don't worry about Lily and I. We'll be out of here soon enough." I turned and walked up to my room, packing only the necessities. I did the next for Lily. By tomorrow morning, we would be out of Bam's life, just like they both wanted.

*Missy's P.O.V.*
Phase one, complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a bitch :) I know it. Comment and you might see her beat Missy's ass again! :]]