‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 35

Image

When we got home, we were all tired. I put Lily to bed in her crib, and walked to my room and changed into some pajama's. I went to check on Lily one more time. I smiled, seeing her sleeping form. "I love you, Baby." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

I walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water, then to Bam's room to see if he was already asleep.

When I looked in, he was barley changing. "Hey." I smiled, walking over to the edge of the bed.

He groaned, looking at my outfit. "Do you love to torture me?" He asked.

"What're you talking about?" I asked, laughing.

He walked around the bed and over to me. "What do you think I'm talking about?" He asked, laying his hands on my hips. "Wearing these shorts and the tight shirt..." He mumbled, kissing my neck lightly.

"Sorry." I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah right." He smirked, running his hands down my thighs. He suddenly gripped them and pulled them around his waist. He fell back on the bed with me on top of him. He reconnected his lips to mine as his hands roamed a bit.

"Yeah, so didn't need to see that." We both looked up to see Raab and started to laugh. "Just wanted to know if you unpacked Lily's bottles yet? I think she's hungry." I groaned, laying my head on Bam's chest. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her. Just tell me where they're at."

"But she's my daughter, I should be taking care of her."

"Hey, Mommy needs a few hours off to get some action. Let Uncle Raab take care of it."

"They're in the black bag!" Bam said eagerly. I laughed, slapping his arm.

"Are you sure, Raab?" I asked.

"Yes, no screw each other like rabbits." He snickered, before walking out.

I looked down at Bam who was smiling like an idiot. "Well, you heard the man." I started laughing as he flipped me over and pinned my arms above my head.

"Bam." I whined.

"See, you so want me."

"Babe, not now." I said, looking at him. He sighed and nodded his head.

"You're right. I can wait." He said, crawling under the covers and laying next to me. "That doesn't mean I can't use your boobs as a pillow." He smiled, laying his head on my chest.

"Gee, thanks."

"No problem!" He said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled, and started running my fingers through his hair. Before long, his breathing slowed and he was asleep. I fell asleep soon after.

***

The next day, the guys decided to give me a day off, in which Bam kidnapped me, and we had a day to ourselves. "When did you steal my beanie?" Bam asked, looking at what I was [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZwa01DSllnM3hHWDFpdGpTUXAxWHcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg]wearing for the day.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, looking away.

"Oh, sure ya don't." He mocked, rolling his eyes.

"So, what're we doing today?" I asked, noticing we were still on the property.

"Hmm... I wonder." He smirked as we pulled up to the little 'skating park' he made for himself to practice on.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." I mumbled as I got out.

"Don't worry. You'll have fun." He said, walking over with two boards.

"Who else is coming?"

"What? Why would anyone else be coming?" He asked, trying to play it off.
I laughed, walking over to him and leaning up so my lips were barely touching his. "You're a horrible liar, I hope you know." I said, pulling away.

He pouted. "You're not nice."

"Whatever, Lover Boy. Let's get this show on the road!" I said, grabbing one of his boards and jumping onto the complicated ramp. I swear, he's going to kill himself on this one day...

"Alright, put it down." He said, motioning to the board. So, I did. "Now, stand on it." I gave him a nervous look, before attempting it.

Let's just say... My previous trials on skateboards didn't end well...

"Here." He walked over and placed his hands on my hips. Then, he slow started pulling me as the board started moving.

He tried teaching me for about another hour, until I fell, yet again. "Ok, no. Break time." I grimaced, holding my hip, and just lay there. He walked over and smiled down at me. "Don't give me that look. You're lucky I haven't quit."

"It's because you're my girl and I know you won't quit. You're having fun, just admit it."

"I never said I wasn't. It's just painful..." I lay my head down and closed my eyes. I smiled when I felt him lay partially on me and raise the hem of my shirt to kiss my bruised hip. He proceeded to kiss the other places that I fell on and bruised, before reaching up to my lips.

"Better?" He whispered against my lips.

"Yes." I smiled, opening my eyes to stare directly into his. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. His eyes closed as his head rolled to the side. He loved the feeling when I did this. "You're like a cat." I said, laughing. His eyes opened and he glared playfully down at me.

"No I'm not."

I flipped us over, so he was laying down and I was on top. "Yes, you are." I laughed, getting up and running.

Sadly, because of my soreness, he easily caught up to me. His arms wrapped around my waist from behind as he grabbed me. "Oh, you think you're so funny." He said into my neck.

"Of course! I'm funnier than you."

"Really now?" I simply nodded. He picked me up and swung me around.

"Bam!" I shrieked, not expecting that. He just laughed, and soon I joined him.

"Are you still funnier than me?" He asked, setting me down.

"Hmm... Yeup!" I broke free from his arms and ran. I attempted to jump on one of the boards, and stay on.

He snuck up on me and held me by my front jean pockets. "Someone got their energy back." He laughed, shaking his head.

"Well... We could always go back and take a nap." I said, shrugging.

"No you can't!" I heard Steve-O's voice. Wait...

"Steve-O?!" I said, confused. I then saw the whole Jackass crew... I groaned, laying my head on Bam's shoulder. "I'm so in for it."

"Yes you are, little girl!" Johnny K. said, walking over with Lily in his arms.

"Knoxville! What're you doing with my daughter?!" I yelped.

"Don't worry, Kels. She's fine." He said, laughing lightly.

"Yeah, he's actually pretty good with kids." Novak said.

I kept my eye on him... A little nervous. He'd been around Lily and I didn't mind that... Just with his record... I was scared! What mother wouldn't be?!

"So, when are we starting?" Dunn asked.

"Starting? Starting what?" I asked confused.

Bam turned to me and smiled innocently. "Filming?"

I looked at him confused. "Ok? And why would I have a problem with that?"

They all smirked. "Because you're going to be in it." Steve-O said.

What?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, skating day with Bam... I wouldn't mind that...
I loved how most of you thought it was over. Well, it is FAR from over! :) I have many plans for this, so don't give up! Thank you for all the comments! They make my day... Seriously...