‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 53

Image

The months have flown by and it's now only one week before the wedding. We wanted it to be a small one, but with all of our friends, that just wasn't going to happen... But we did decided to have it in the backyard since it was big enough.

Dad and the rest of the guys and girls were supposed to be getting here in a few days, along with the new babies. Little Melani was doing perfectly fine and was able to go home after two months in the hospital. Val delivered a healthy baby boy right on her due date. Little Liel was so adorable and I couldn't wait to see them.

It was hectic trying to plan the wedding, but most definitely fun. I was starting to get really nervous about the days ahead of us.

"Hey, you." Bam mumbled into my shoulder while wrapping his arms around my waist. "You're up early."

I laughed lightly as I finished making the eggs. "No, you're just up late."

He groaned. "Can you blame me?"

"I warned you."

Last night was his Bachelor party. The CKY and Jackass crew took him out to Philly to have some fun. Jess went with them to be the babysitter. Poor guy.

"Did you at least have fun?" I asked, trying not to laugh as I turned in his arms to look up at him.

"From what I remember." He said, getting a weird look on his face. "And one thing I don't want to remember..."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "And what would that be?"

"Novak in a thong..." He shuddered, and I had to suppress yet another laugh.

"Aw, you poor thing." I said, kissing his cheek, before going back to making breakfast for the late risers.

"Keeellllsss." Raab whined as he shuffled into the kitchen.

"Let me guess? You're hungry and want Advil?" I asked, putting my hand on my hip.

He looked at me while he talked to Bam. "Dude... She's good..."

"No, she's just had to put up with our asses for too long." Bam said, laughing lightly.

"Frankly, I'm surprised she hasn't left your sorry ass yet." Knoxville said, walking in as he messed up his hair even more.

"Shut up." Bam said, glaring at him, not able to come up with anything better.

"The fun has arrived!" I jumped when I heard the suddenly loud voice, in which, burning my arm from the bacon in the pan.

"Son of- I swear! Whoever-" Just as I was about to go into a rant, I looked up to see Carson.

"As you were saying, Missy?" He said, putting his hands on his hips, giving me a cocky look.

"Get your skinny ass over here and give me a damn hug!" I said, holding my arms open. He ran over and picked me up, spinning me around.

"Hey! What about us?!" Joe yelped.

Carson put me down, but still held me to him. "What about you?" He shot at Joe, showing no signs of letting me go.

"She's our Kels too, ya know."

"I still don't see your point."

"Oh, stop your bickering!" Beth said, pushing past the guys and running over to me. Carson let go, not wanting to fight with Beth. None of them ever did...

"I thought you guys weren't coming 'till later." I said, confused.

"We see how it is. We'll just leave then." Derek said, sticking his nose in the air. Ben slapped him upside the head.

"You know what I mean." I said, laughing and shaking my head.

"Where's my little Lily pie?! Uncle Joe brought her a present!" He said, bouncing in place.

I looked at Beth with wide eyes. "How much sugar has he had?"

"He had at least three cups of coffee."

"Great..."

After they all got settled in, everyone who wasn't awake, started waking up. "Is it just me, or did people multiply?" Steve-O mumbled as he walked down stairs.

"Kels' friends showed up." Bam explained.

"How many more people are showing up, exactly?" Jess asked.

"They're all staying in hotels. But, a bunch of the bands and some more family." I explained as I walked down the stairs with Lily. She had a late morning too.

Beth was sitting next to Knoxville, just staring at him. Yes, she had a slight obsession with him along with Mr. Wentz who she would be happy to see in a few days. This girl...

"Kels." Knoxville said, getting my attention.

"Yes?"

He coughed. "Um... Why is your dear friend here just staring at me." Everyone in the room started cracking up.

"Well, because she's slightly infatuated with you." His eyebrows raised. "Don't worry. She likes Pete Wentz more than you."

His face fell. "That makes my ego feel real good." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Hellooo!!" I knew that voice anywhere... "Lucy! I'm hommee!" I turned to meet the faces of five men that could brighten my day anytime.

"Yes! My long-lost partner in crime!" Joe said, jumping up. "Now all we need is Jimmy and Brendon!"

"Did I hear my name?"

"Holly shit!" My eyes widened as I saw people just piling through the front door. Jess took Lily out of my arms, knowing I would need them free.

"Surprise, Babe." Bam smiled.

"You sneaky bastard!" I said, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"You love me for it." I smiled, before jumping on him and giving him the most passion filled kiss I could.

"My eyes! They burn! Stop! No PDA!" Brendon yelped. I just flipped him off. "Oh no she didn't." I didn't have to see him to know his hands were on his hips, acting like a diva. "That's it!"

Before I could do anything, I felt myself being lifted from Bam and carried outside. "Brendon Urie! If you value your privates I suggest you put me down!" I yelled up at him.

He shrugged. "Ok!"

A second later, I was in the pool.

Ah yes... Let the fun begin...
♠ ♠ ♠
I was having fun writing this chapter until I went to update it and saw that it had been reported for 'too many images'. I know I have said this before and I will say it again. I only write for fun and for your guys' entertainment. If my stories keep getting reported for stupid things, I will no longer update and I will delete them. So, if you have a problem, don't report it. Just message me and I will see if it's worth changing or if you are just being unreasonable. This is not a professional sight so why does it matter? If you don't like it, then you are not forced to read it. Don't ruin it for those who actually like it.

Now, let me stop my rant. Sorry about that.
Wonder how it will end with a bunch of crazy rock stars in Bam's house!
Thank you for everyone who comments, reads and subscribes! I write this for you guys! :)