Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Douze / Twelve

Image

Gabe jumped in the water and gestured a hand from me to come in.

I couldn't go in. My bra, my curves. No no no!

He dunked his head in the water and shot up, shaking his hair from side to side.

Then again.. I have boxers on. I can keep my shirt on and my boobs aren't that big [sadly].

What about my legs? Shaved legs and underarms. What kind of "man" am I?

"The water is great!" Gabe yelled.

I came close to him as he surfaced. He had a happy trailer!

I sat down in the sand. "I'm fine here." I smiled up at him. He was very tall. I took off my shoes and started to bury my fingers in the damp dirt underneath. He sat in front of me.

"Why are you so self conscious?" He asked.

"It's personal," I said, removing my hands.

"Hiding something?" he said.

My heart raced as he touched my shoulder.

"No," I said.

"You sure?" He touched my waist.

"Yeah," I said softly. He leaned in closer.

"Gabe-"

He tackled me.

"Ah!"

I scowled and rolled on top of him.

"I'm much stronger than you," he laughed. He rolled back on top of me, pinning my wrists down. I squirmed under him "You're so weak!"

"Shut up!" I tried getting up. His dominate side was turning me on. He looked into my eyes as his smile faded. The sun light hit just the right spot on the side of his head. Water dripped down on my neck as his necklace dangled over me. The waves crashing on the shore was the only sound.

"Your eyes are beautiful," he said. I don't know if he was playing around or serious. His grip loosened around my wrists.

The bell rang.

Saved by the bell! I pushed him off. He fell back and laughed. I put my shoes back on.

"I'll see you at lunch, right?" Gabe said.

I got up and walked back to the academy. "Yeah."

"Are we gonna do this again!?" Gabe exclaimed as I walked farther away.

I waved at him "Some other time!"

I sighed. So close.