Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Quatorze / Fourteen

Image

"What!? But you can't go home now it's only been three days!" Jenna said to me over the phone. I heard her munching on chips. I thought she was trying to loose weight.

"Yeah well William doesn't seem to care anymore," I wrapped my finger around the cord. "He called me a whore because-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on he called you a what?"

"A whore," I raised my voice.

I think I said that too loud. The librarian scorned at me. I hated how the phone booths were in study hall when they should be either outside or in the lobby. I hate men!

"Ouch. That's harsh. What did you do anyway?" She reached her hand in the bag of chips again.

"Gabe came up to William and I at lunch and he started flirting, but he didn't mean to.. I don't think and William got jealous."

"Who's Gabe?"

I rolled my eyes. She got so side track with guys I think she forgot why I called her. If only she was the one disguised as a boy.

"How'd you meet him? Is he cute?" Jenna rambled on "Is he single? How old is he?"

I laughed. "Gabe is-"

"Hey runt," I heard someone with a scruffy voice.

What the fuck?

He put me in a head lock and he went to my ear "You're in big trouble."

I dropped the phone.

"Hello? Christina..? Is that Gabe!?"

Jenna's voice drifted away as I was being dragged out of the library.