Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Huit / Eight

Image

I didn't know what to say. How did Bert find out? It's only been my first day here and someone already knows my secret.

"How did you..?"

No. I couldn't let him completely find out. What if he was just saying that to see what my reaction would be? I mean, despite the mullet and strap on boobs he was testing me... Right?

"When Willy climbed on you he went up your shirt. And your voice.." Bert flicked the cigarette ash on the floor. I just stared at him as he inhaled the smoke and exhaling it through his nose. It made my eyes water. He chuckled, "I've dealt with a lot of different customers in the past. Some girls some guys. Some guys who were girls and some girls who were guys. I think I know you're trying to stay hidden."

He had a lot of users before he came to this school. That's probably why he was sent here. I don't think I'd deal with my son or daughter selling cocaine, marijuanna or heroin either.

"So.. What are you gonna do?" I asked. I hope to God he doesn't tell anyone.

"Nothing. I'm not gonna rat you out. The question is, what are you gonna do?" He said as he leaned back in his chair. "Not everyone in this academy is like me. Once they find out they'll tell.. Or worse."

"What do you mean or worse?" I asked and sat up with the covers over my breasts.

"Well come on, you're in a school full of guys. Some of us haven't even seen a pair of tits before. Once they know you're a girl it's rape," Bert extinguished his cigarette in his tray by the lamp.

"What about you?"

He stared at me blankly.

Bert could just be like the rest of them. Sure he'll give me advise about how it works around here, but after that he can get ready for the pounce.

"I won't do anything to you. I have a kid," he said with a smile.

A kid? How old was Bert anyway?

"Oh.. What's his or her name?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said, his smile faded.

Well, I won't get into that. I half smiled. You know, for an addict he's pretty chill. I think we'll get along well.

"Need a shirt?" He asked me.

Actually I did need one, I only have three shirts and they'd get dirty in no time.

"Yeah, if you don't mind."

"Of course not."

He handed me a loose, orange polo shirt. It smelled like teddy grahams. I put on my sports bra and slipped the shirt on with him out of the room of course. I checked myself out in the mirror. This was good, no one could find out I had boobs.

"Where's William, anyway?" I asked. He threw me an empty backpack.

"In class where you should be too," he said and sat down in the living room to watch TV.

I scoffed. "What about you?"

"Night class," he said with a smirk.

I didn't know there was such thing, but okay. I headed out with a hug from Bert.

"See ya', kiddo," Bert said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at me.

"Thanks, by the way."

"Don't worry about it. I have your back," he said with a smile.