Baby Baker

Chapter 37

Image

*Two Months Time Lapse*

"I can't do it, Cal..." I mumbled as he parked the car.

"Yes, you can, Sen."

"How am I going to explain everything?"

He sighed. "I don't know, but I'll be right there next to you when you do."

*Brian's P.O.V.*

Two months. Eight weeks. Sixty days... That's how long it's been since I've seen her... Since I've held her... Touched her... Kissed her... But I still dream about her. Every night she visits me, and I think it's all real. Then, I wake up.

I've been sleeping around with groupies, but it's not the same as with Sen. Every time I think about her, it hurts. Then that hurt turns into anger, and I begin to hate her a little more each time. I never thought I would have said that... But it's the truth.

The guys are pissed at me because of the way I act apparently. I don't see any difference? I don't see what they're talking about?

"Are you going to come with us? Or just stay here?" Matt asked as they got out of the van. I guess the bands were going to have a little 'hang out' before the gig tonight.

"I'm staying," I lied. As soon as they were gone, I would get out and go for a walk. That's what I did most of the time now. And then I would pick up a random chick... It was all good.

Jimmy sighed, shaking his head. "The sad thing is, I'm positive Sen's handling this better than you."

This brought my anger out. "She's the one the fucking left me, Sullivan."

"Yeah! To prevent herself from getting hurt, Haner! You know how you get, but it's easier to control yourself when you're in the same town as her. But what have you been doing this whole trip?"

"Well I'm not with her anymore, am I?!"

"No! But you're still sleeping around with a bunch of random chicks to try and get over her! Do you know how pathetic that is?!"

"You don't know-"

"Don't even go there, Haner," he growled lowly, before stomping off.

"When you decided to stop wallowing in self pity, you know where to find us," Matt said, before following Jimmy.

I sighed, laying my head back on the seat and closing my eyes.

If I could just see her one more time, maybe things would change...

*Sendra's P.O.V.*

"Sen, if you do not get out of the car on the count of three, I am going to carry you over my shoulder," Cal threatened.

"Hun, I love you, but I'm pretty sure you aren't that strong."

He scoffed. "Get your ass out of the car, or I will have a random, strong guy help me."

The sad thing was, I knew he was being serious... "Fine," I sighed, getting out.

"Thank you!" He grabbed my hand and we started walking to where ever we needed to go. "I think it's this way," I heard Cal mumble to himself.

"You are so going to get us lost," I said, shaking my head.

A few minutes later, someone decided to help. "Can I help you two?"

"Oh! Yes, we're trying to get back stage."

"Do you have passes?"

"Yeah." I held mine that was around my neck up.

"Follow me. You must be the special two guest, I'm assuming?"

"That's right," Cal said cheerily. How he could be so happy, I have no idea.

"Well, here you are."

My stomach knotted from nerves. Was I ready for this? I didn't think I was...

"Come on, Sen," Cal whispered in my ear, pulling me along. "Hey, guys! Long time no see," Cal said.

"Cal?! Sen?!" Zack yelled in surprise.

"Holly shit! It's Baby!" Jimmy yelled.

"What? No hugs?" Matt asked, laughing lightly. I just stayed frozen in my spot.

"Sen?" Cal whispered. "Um, maybe you guys should come give her a hug," he said, seeing that I wasn't going to respond.

Seconds later, four pairs of arms were wrapped around me. "Can't. Breathe. Guys," I gasped from their strong holds. They let go and I could finally breathe again.

"Sen, take off your sunglasses. I want to see those eyes I've been dieing to see," Zack said pleadingly. Yes, my brother and I loved each others eyes. Why? I don't know...

I just shook my head no. "Sen? What's wrong?" Matt asked softly, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"She's just still a little off about coming," Cal covered up.

"Why?" Zack asked, sounding hurt.

"Just a rough few months." I jabbed Cal in the ribs, telling him to shut up.

"What's going on, Sen?" Zack asked cautiously.

"Nothing," I whispered.

"Sen, look at me." When I didn't, he sighed. "Sen, please."

"She's not going to, Zack," Cal said softly.

"Why not?"

Because I can't

"Sendra," he was losing his patience.

"Come on, Sen. Show us those beautiful, intense, green eyes," Jimmy said.

"They aren't so green anymore," I mumbled.

"Sen." I felt someone pull my sunglasses off, and buried my face in Cal's chest. "What has gotten into you?" Zack asked confused.

Cal sighed, rubbing my back. "Show them, Sweetie. They need to know."

"Know? Know what? What's going on?" Zack asked, starting to panic. I sighed, pulling away from Cal's chest. I turned to face towards them. They all gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man! I wonder what's wrong...
Wow, Brian's acting like a girl...
Tell me what you think is going on in a comment! :)