Baby Baker

Chapter 4

Image

"And where do you think you're going dressed like that, Little Miss?" Zacky asked as I walked down the stairs.

"The party, Jackass. Back off, I'm covered."

"Still... Can't we just get you a trench coat? That way guys won't know you're a girl!" he said, smiling and nodding his head.

"I worry about you sometimes." I laughed, shaking my head.

"And I worry about you all the time." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "Alright, let's go. We got to pick Jim up on the way," he said, grabbing his keys.

"Hello, fine Folks," Jimmy said, jumping into the back. "I still can't believe you're coming," he said, laughing.

"Shut it, Sullivan."

When we got to the house, the music was already blaring. There were tons of cars parked outside of the huge house. Zacky and Jimmy were walking on either side of me as we walked in. "Don't let anyone give you a drink, and don't take your eyes off your drink," Zack said as we walked through the house.

"Zack, you act like I've never been to a party before, which I have!"

"Okay, okay, I'm just trying to watch out for you."

"Go find a girl to screw," I said, pushing him in the direction of the dance floor. I laughed as he immediately found a girl to dance with. Jimmy had already gone off, so I was by myself.

As I was looking around, I saw Michelle grinding on Brian. It was like they were having sex with their clothes on! I shuddered and turned to leave the area. Once I got outside, the fresh air was nice.

"There you are. I thought I saw you come in. Why are you out here... By yourself?" Trey asked, looking around.

I shrugged. "Just decided to get some fresh air."

"Hmm... Well, if you want, I think you should come dance with me."

"I should, should I?"

"Yes. I'll make it worth your while," he said, smiling. That comment alone turned me off. He noticed my facial expression, because he soon caught himself. "Oh! I didn't mean it like that. I just meant I'd make it to where you'd have fun. Just, yeah, I'm going to shut up now..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. I laughed at how nervous he was acting. "Well I'm glad you laughed." He smiled, shrugging.

"Come on, before you try to embarrass yourself anymore." I laughed, taking his hand and leading him back inside. We went out to where everyone was dancing, and his hands went straight to my hips.

A few hours and five beers later, Zacky was trying to get me to leave. "But I'm having fun," I argued.

"Sendra, you've obviously been drinking a little more than your body can handle for tonight. You need to go home and lay down," he said, taking hold of my upper arm.

"Stop treating me like a fucking child, Zack!" I said, pulling my arm out of his grasp.

"Sendra, don't fucking pull this with me now," he said sternly. I knew there was no getting out of it.

I turned to Trey, giving him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"It's fine. I think everyone's going to start clearing out soon anyways." I nodded, looking at the floor. "Hey, thanks for tonight. I had fun." He smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'll see you on Monday." He kissed my cheek and walked away. I just stood there in shock.

"Up you go," I heard Jimmy say, before I was thrown over his shoulder.

"You suck, Jimmy," I groaned, my stomach starting to churn.

"No, Sweets. I don't swing that way." He laughed.

"Why aren't you drunk?"

"Because I'm the designated drive tonight," He grumbled, not sounding too happy.

"Jimmy, down, now."

"Not 'till we get to the car."

"I will puke on you!" I threatened.

"Aw! Get it off!" I was suddenly off his shoulder and leaning over some bushes. Once my stomach was done emptying itself, I felt extremely tired. "Ok, Little Girl. No more drinking for you." Jimmy chuckled.

"You're a very pretty woman," I said, my eyes still not wanting to focus.

"What?! Zack! Your sister is never drinking again! She thinks I'm a woman! Damn, do I look like a fucking drag queen?"

"Do you want me to answer that?" Zack asked, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, guys. I need your feedback! Tell me, like or no like?
I like drunk Sendra :) lol. she's funny.