Help Me

Chapter 5

"No... no.. get out!" I tried to say firmly but it just wouldn't work.

I couldn't get it out.

"Now.. since I am paying you... I want a lap dance." I heard him say and my fear grew immensly. I was scared he would want mroe than a simple lap dance.

I started it slowly and tehn he urged me faster. I followed his instructions. Well more like obeyed him.

And then I felt hands grabbing my should and pushing me to the floor.

"No please stop." I whimpered and he looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"I am not going to hurt you." he said.

'thats waht they all say." i said and looked away waiting for the worse.

"I felt him pull my face to face him and then he kissed me.

I was stiff against his kiss. i didn't want this. I didn't want this life or anything. Nothing could make me happier than to get away from this.

Me being dead would be a big impovement to this world.

The kiss ended and he looked at me.

"I will be our only customer and just sit here. And just watch you sit there." he pointed to where he wanted me to sit.

"And when I want something I will ask. I will pay you to sit in this room with me." he said and ot off of me.

I looked warily at him.

"Go on. Get in your seat." he said and I moved fast. I was scared he would take this deal back. I worked a full 8 hours and he was going to just sti there and look at me the whole time?