Help Me

Chapter 6

"Ok. Well your work day is over." he said and walked out the door without glancing back.

I sighed wearily.

I got up slowly and went out the door to my dressing room so I could get changed.

"Hey." I heard a masculine voice say behind me and I whirled around.

"Whoa. Are you ok?" I saw a teenage boy say looking at me. He had his eyebrow raised and he was looking at me like I was a friend in need.

"Yeah. Sure." I said and turned back around to get my pants on. I didn't care whether he saw me get dressed or not.

"are you sure? Why are you here?" he asked.

"My parents. They are making me work here and everything I earn goes to them." I said and sighed.

He sucked in his breath and I could feel his gaze on my back an I took my shirt off.

"umm... well..." I heard him stutter. Great he was looking at my body.

"Look, if you want a lap dance your gonna have to find someone else." I said and put another shirt on that was tight cause I had grown out of it.

"no... thats not it..." he said a little slowly.

"What do you want then?" I turned around fast.

"Why dont you give me some of the money that way you wont get caught. And you can save up to leave." he said and looked down at his feet.

"How do I know you wont spend it?" I said glaring at him not liking what I was hearing but something was better then nothing.

"I pinkie promise!! I will put it in a jar at my house and then whne your raedy to leave I'll give it all to you. The jar and the money." he said looking up fast.

"Fine. Heres a 20 cause thats all I got today was 20 dollar bills."I said and his eyes grew huge.

"Please stop gaping at me." I said.

He looked away putting the 20 dollar bill in his back pocket.

I pushed pat him and went out the back door. He followed me.

"Please leave me alone." I said and he backed off a little.

I walked downt he alley I should've not come down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and shuddered. I slowly turned around and saw the same man that had tried to rape me.

"back for more?? This time no little friend huh?" he said with alchohol fresh on his tongue. Ewwww!

"Hey leave her alone. Shes my whore." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Sorry. So sorry." I heard the man say and let go of me and run off in the other direction.

I looked to see my recuer and saw the same dude that had been in the dressing room with me.

"Your whore?" I asked cocking my eyebrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
there sorry for taking so long to update.