Status: Completed. Go subscribe to I Hate Myself Without You

Cross My Heart

Love and Marriage

"Airin, have you seen my white dress shirt?" Marque walked out of the bedroom, into the office, shirtless, and with a pair of fairly new black pants. He was looking all over the house for his shirt. I looked up from my laptop, and pushed myself away from the desk.

"Let's not even go to the wedding!" I got up from my chair, walking over to the Marque. I wrapped my arms around him. "We can do other stuff." I wiggled my eyes suductively. Marque laughed and pushed himself away from me.

"You have to go, you're the best man." Marque said. "Now, where is my shirt?"

"It's in the closet." I said, going back to the computer.

"I already checked...oh, wait, no I didn't." Marque said, making me laugh. I went back to an e-mail I was responding to, then turned off the computer. I spun around in the chair a few times, waiting for Marque. He finally walked out of the bedroom, a white, buttoned down shirt now covered his chest. He was buttoning up the top button, then, looked at me. "Well...how do I look?" I stood up and walked over to him,unbuttoning the top two buttons.

"Amazing." I smiled. Marque turned a light shade of pink. In all the years that we had been together, he still became flustered from the slightest comment. It made him about 20 times cuter than what he was.

"Really?" Marque pulled on his collar slightly.

"Yes, really." I confirmed. Marque smiled, then turned his head.

"Oh! We have to go!" Marque said. I looked at the clock, and sure enough, we had to leave. I grabbed my car keys and we drove to Josline's house to pick her up. When we got to her house, she was wearing a black trench coat. I unrolled my window and smirked at her.

"Aren't you supposed to be wearing colours? It's a wedding after all." I said. Josline slightly glowering.

"It's not a wedding. It's the death of Keith's manhood." Josline said. Marque laughed at her comment. "And I am wearing colour." She opened up her trench coat to reveal a yellow dress that did look very good on her. Yellow never was Josline's colour, but the yellow she was wearing, she pulled off nicely. Josline smiled at me and got into the backseat.

"You look very pretty Jaws." Marque said.

"Aw, thanks Marque. And you look very handsome yourself." Josline replied. Marque turned a little pink again.

"Thanks. So, how is every thing with you?" Marque asked her.

"Ugh. That's how they are. I was throwing up basically all night, and my clothes are starting to get tighter." Josline said. "Other than that, everything is alright." She added. Marque laughed slightly.

"Do you think it's going to be a boy or girl?" I asked, looking at Josline periodically through the rear-view mirror.

"I think it's a boy. Josh thinks it's a girl though." Josline said.

"Why do you think it's a boy?" Marque asked.

"And why does Josh think it's a girl?" I asked.

"I think it's a boy because...I don't know. I just really think it is." Josline said. "When I was pregnant the first time, I didn't throw up as much as I am now." I had completely forgotten about when Josline told me she had been pregnant before. I couldn't imagine what it must of been like for her. "And Josh thinks it's a girl because he want's a girl."

"Aww, he actually wants a girl?" Marque said. "That's cute." Josline smiled. I smiled at her through the mirror again. I could tell that she was seriously starting to mature, and it was great to see my baby sister growing up so fast.

But, any girl in her situation, going from a loud, not giving a shit about anything kind of girl, to a mom. You'd have to grow up pretty fast. Then there was Josh. As long as I had known him, he had never showed a serious side, atleast while I was around. He was a very outgoing person. I would find it very difficult and strange for Josh to be thrown into a world he had never epierenced. And to be honest, I was excited to see how everything was going to turn out.

I was extremely happy that Josline had found someone she loved. Going through so much in a short amount of time, I know that I would be extremely stressed out. But I was proud of her. Josline had always been a strong-minded person, and didn't let much get to her. And I was kind of jealous of her. I had never been able to bounce back from something as fast as she could. She really did deserve to be happy.

Wedding's had never been my thing. And standing for long periods of time, just makes me much more bored than what I should be. Keith, he looked completely nervous. Olivia, as much as I hate her, she did look beautiful. Olivia was a naturally beautiful person. Long red hair, slim figure, tall...I bet she would of been 20 times more attractive if she was nice. When the minister asked if anyone objected to them, I saw Josline open her mouth, but Josh threw his hand over her mouth to shut her up. I had to surpress a laugh. They deffinitly were a cute couple.

I saw my cousin Brandon, Keith's older brother, for the first time in 7 years. Him and Keith definitly looked nothing a like. Brandon had a long, hollowed face, Keith was a vibrant person, and it showed in his face. Keith always had a smile on his face, and he was just such a bright, happy person.

Josh and Josline had checked out after the dinner at the reception. Josline and Olivia didn't get along, so Josline didn't want to be around when Olivia started getting a bit too drunk to handle. Matt and Jazz stayed about and hour longer than what Jaws and Josh did. Marque and I decided to leave at around one eleven. Marque was still a little sick, but he was doing much better than before. Olivia seemed to be under control when we left, but knowing her, anything could happen.

After we had got home, I had to carry Marque into the apartment, because he fell asleep in the car. I put him down on the bed and had a shower before I crawled into bed next to Marque. I fell asleep almost instantly. But, even though I fell asleep easily, I was up most of the night. I was starting to think too much, so I couldn't stay asleep. I started thinking about proposing to Marque, and every time he would move under my arm, I would spazz for a second, and the relax. I kept thinking he could hear my thoughts.

I think I really needed to talk to Jazz. She would know what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't write wedding scenes. Maybe when Airin and Marque get married, I'll be all detailed, but not now. =P
Sorry for taking so long to update. I've been having a serious case of writers block. Plus, I've had a bit of homework.
lol I wrote this entire thing without looking at the keyboard. Oh yeah. I'm awesome.