I'm in Love with a Guy that Will be the Death of Me.

7. Fun and Games

I walk into caribou coffee, and look around for Jake.

"Over here Anne" says a familiar voice.

"I haven't seen you in so long" I say hugging him. "How have you been. Wow you have grown, I mean I talk to you, but wow!"

"ha ha Yeah you have grown too Anne, in more ways than 1." he said winking. "So what did you want to see me about?" he questioned.

"Okay, well as you know I have moved back here with my mom."

"Yes thats a given" he says interrupting me.

"Well my step-dads partners son is being some what of a pest to me. He and his father are coming over today for dinner and I need your help. " I explained.

"Okay... please elaborate." he replied.

"Well to get to the point I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend to piss him off. He keeps hitting on me, and I need someone such as yourself to help me mess with his mind." I said smiling.

"Okay I'm in what's the guys name?" he asked.

"Alex. Alex Simetna." I replay.

"Augh that man whore, this will be fun" he says with a coy smile.

"If it works" I say now seeing small flaws in my genius plan.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Humm.. what should I wear? I look through my closet for a while before I pick out an outfit. Aha yes this will be perfect.

It's a small peach colored dress, that comes to about 6 inches above my knee. Yes I know a little slutty but I have to it's all part of the plan.

Iy is strap less and shows off some cleavage. It's tight and shows off my curves very nicely. It have a small rose, on the left thigh.

All in all it was a slutty dress that, made me look hot. Just what I needed. But the weird thing is I don't even remember getting this, I don't wear dresses, especially not ones like this.

I put on a light layer of make up and head down stairs.

I was walking toward the living room where my mom was, then I feel someone come up behind me and wrap strong arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful." I hear Jake whisper in my hear.

"Jake I look like a slut, but thank you for the complement." I reply turning around in his arms.

"No really you look great." he says as he leans down to kiss me softly.

"Jake what are you doing?" I ask a little breathless.

"Kissing my girlfriend" he replied simply.

"I'm not your "girlfriend" yet," i said.

"Okay, well then you can call this practice." He said, I could feel the smile on my cheek.

"Oh hunny great timing, George and Alex should be here any minute. And why don't you look sexy, I knew you would like the dress I bought." she said smugly.

"Thats what I told her Mrs.B." Jack said.

"Jake could you go tell my husband that the Simetna's should be here soon?" my mother asks.

"Sure" Jake replys.

*Ding-dong, ding-dong, Ding-dong*

"Oh there here! There here!" my mom said, "I'll get it, I'll get it" she yelled running to the door.

"Well, Well , Jack,Anne, Jake, Alex and George are here" she said calmly

Augh as if she wasn't jumping with joy when she herd her car pull up.

"Come in, come in" she said.

What's with her repeating stuff?

I walked into the greeting hall, and I feel there eyes turn towards me.

"Alex, George would you like a tour of the house before dinner?" my mom asks.

"Thank you Lisa I would appreciate one" said George.

"How about you Alex would you like one?"says my mom.

I looked at Alex when he didn't reply. I saw him staring at me with his mouth slightly open.

"Alex..Alex!!!" my mom says getting louder.

"oh I'm sorry. No thank you Lisa I saw the house last time I was here." replied Alex regaining composure.

"Oh okay, if you sure" said my mom hope in her voice.

Alex just smiled politely.

As soon as they left that smile of his turned into a smirk.

"Well don't you look sexy. You think you could spin for me?" he asks.

What a snob.

"Sure"I said turning slowly in a circle.

I could see his eyes roaming over my body.

"So babe how about a kiss?' he asks.

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Oh come on, just a quick 1" he said with the smirk still on his face.

"No!"

"why not?" he asked anger in his voice.

" I just don't think my boy friend would like that" I said a small smile playing on my lips.

"boy... boy friend?" Alex stuttered.

"Oh Anne, there you are my angel." said Jake.

The expression on Alex's face was priceless. His mouth dropped open slightly as he watched Jake kiss my jaw and place small kisses down my neck.

I stifled a laugh and turned it into a cough.

"Oh Anne who is this?" asks Jake.

"Jake this is Alex, sadly he has to stay for dinner." I replied.

"oh, Hi Alex I'm Jake Anne's boy friend." he said extending his hand.

Alex had regained composer and shook hands with Jake.

"Nice to meet you" he said skeptically.

Extending his hand to Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the story cuts off abruptly, but I had this all written and then I got writers block, so I will update the rest soon. :D