I'm in Love with a Guy that Will be the Death of Me.

Hurray!!!! (NOT)
Dad is sending me to live with my mom Lisa in this rinky dink town in Maine.

My name is Anne Im 16 and as you know I’m being shipped off to live with my mom.
My dad John is going to go live in mexico to get information about a story he is working.
My dads a journalist and a damn good one at that but that also means I get left behind on most of his trips.

They usually aren’t very long but his boss sent him on a 2 year assignment in mexico. So I’m...... off to see mommy.

When I arrived in Main I can smell the sea. For once the smell does not make me sick to my stomach, it smell good.

As I wait for the limo to come pick me up, and yes i said limo i look around at the people that are all scurrying around me.

A fat little woman with three babies all of which are crying, an old man muttering about his “akin joints”, and a couple hugging a young girl which I assumed was there daughter goodbye.

As I was scanning the room I saw the limo pull up. The only reason my mom can afford a limo is because she is married to this guy that has like a million dollars, and smells a little of rotten cheese.

“ Hello, Anne you’ve grown so much since the last time I’ve seen you”, said Alan my moms butler.

“ Last time I was here I was 7, it was just after the divorce.

“ If only that stupid judge would have given custody rights to your mother and not to that mangy father of yours. We could have been a great family.”

“Yay Great”, I mumbled.

“Lets Go”
  1. 1. Hello's
    Anne comes "home" to see her step-dad and mother.
  2. 2. Confusion
    A new character comes into play here. The oh so sexy Alex.
  3. 3. My room
    Anne discovers what Alex is really like. And she is very surprised.
  4. 4.Home
    Home alone, and guess who drops by.
  5. 5.Rose
    A very much needed call from her best friend.
  6. 6.Old friends
    Anne and a friend meet up.
  7. 7. Fun and Games
    when Alex comes to dinner ;)
  8. 8. Not as planned.
    This is The (Fun and Games) chapter from Alex's POV.
  9. 9. Told you
    A little fun never hurt anyone, an innocent game, but when real feelings come out. Thats when it really gets fun.
  10. 10. Ticket
    Friends talk, and plans are confirmed.
  11. 11. First Day
    Anne is running a bit late. But something makes her even more late.
  12. 12. School.