Status: Comments equal Love....teehee <3

An Unexpected Romance

Anger Management Much?

Dinner that night was once again quite tumultuous. Levy forced me into wearing heels for the second time, even though I attempted throwing them back at him to show my disdain. Lucky b*stard had quick reflexes.

We had made it downstairs and things were going good. Barbara complimented my dress and Annette told me how much she loved my hair. To which, I disagreed saying her beautiful, red hair was much better. This was nice, I felt like Levy’s family was slowly accepting me and Levy must’ve felt it too because the smile on his face was the brightest I’d ever seen.

Unfortunately, not all things could go so well. Scummy Craig decided to sit next to me with Victoria sitting on his other side. I could feel Levy’s body tense up beside me and then he quickly took my hand in his, squeezing gently. I gave him a questioning look, but Levy just shook his head, indicating I shouldn’t ask.

“So, Charlie did you enjoy ice skating today,” Michael asked kindly, almost fatherly, but there was still that hint of authority bubbling underneath.

“Yeah, I did. Thank you. Your lake is phenomenal,” I said politely. He nodded and happily began eating. Conversations went on after that, but I was busy trying to figure out what kind of meat had been placed in front of me.

“It’s venison,” said the slime ball sitting next to me. He had taken the liberty to lean in as close to my ear as possible, causing me great discomfort. I nodded my thanks, yet he didn’t pull fully away. His body was still leaning toward my own and soon his hand found its way to my thigh. I gently pushed it off, trying not to create drama, but it returned to the same place.

Soon, that disgusting hand began to move farther up my thigh, until I couldn’t take it. “Move your hand,” I whispered harshly once again trying to push it off. This time though, it wasn’t removed so easily.

Craig smirked sickly and his hand began to rise up my leg again. “Move your hand,” I said a little louder, but this did nothing. The discussion around the table had become much more enthusiastic and grabbed everyone’s attention.

I pushed my seat back, earning glances from everyone and put on a cheeky smile. “I’m sorry, I have to use the restroom,” I chocked out hoping that was proper etiquette. Barbara smiled and nodded. I quickly got up and walked out of the huge dinning room. As I was exiting though, I didn’t hear something that pleasant.

“What’s wrong, Craig?” Victoria asked as I took notice of his seat scratching against the floor.

“If you’ll excuse me,” he said, probably gesturing to the whole table. “The food is not settling with me right.”

What an eloquent way of saying you feel like puking, I’ll have to use that sometime

My thoughts were soon scattered as I heard footsteps approaching me. I picked up my pace and made it half way through the living room, when a hand clamped down on my shoulder.

Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t!!!

I turned around, praying to any God out there, it was Levy or Ollie’s hand on my shoulder, but my pleas weren’t answered. There stood Craig smiling sleazily and not removing his hand.

“Why’d you run away so fast, sweetheart? We were just getting started,” his hand was rubbing up and down my arm as he said this.

“Don’t you have a fiancé to get back to,” I shot back condescendingly whilst ripping my arm away.

“Oh, don’t be like that, darling. Vicki’s so boring and you, well you’re most definitely not boring,” he suggested with an eyebrow raise and grabbed my upper arms in a vice grip. “I like ‘em fiery.”

“Let go, I’m not asking you again,” I seethed beyond the point of being just mad.

“No need, dearest,” he whispered while pulling back. I thought I was home free, but my luck ran out. Craig smashed his slimy lips onto mine in a hasty attempt to make me fall for him.

So not happening…

I pushed, but he still has a vice like grip on my arms, so it was hard to move. I even tried failing my legs, but that didn’t help either. He was backing us up into a wall, so I had no escape. I bit down on his lip with the hopeful intent that he’d let go.

“Mmm, you like it rough? So do I, sweetie,” he pushed my back into the wall once we finally reached it, causing me to lose my breath. His hands encircled both of my wrists and yanked them above my hand. He had one free hand and that immediately went to my waist. I brought my knee up, knowing where to aim, but that didn’t work either. His legs rammed into my own, causing great discomfort on my part.

I had nothing left to fight with, but my voice. So I let a scream rip from my lungs. It was muffled by Craig’s disgusting, saliva filled mouth over top of my own. I tried screaming again even though it was still muffled. These actions seemed to anger Craig because he pulled back and before I could blink I’d been back-handed.

My cheek stung like hell and tears brimmed in my eyes. “Be quiet dear, we don’t want anyone to hear now do we?” he questioned sadistically as he placed his hand over my mouth. The tears came down in torrents now, for I saw no way out.

I never imagined getting raped, ever…especially not in a house like this.

“What the f*ck!” could be heard from the living room now and sleaze-ball Craig turned around to see what was happening, letting me go as he did so.

Levy stood there, completely red in the face. Never had I seen him so indescribably angry. Behind him was the rest of the family and Victoria looked not the slightest bit perturbed.

Hello, idiot!! Your fiancé was just trying to rape me!

“Wait a sec, Levy. This isn’t what it looks like. Your little whore came onto me,” Craig defended trying to look innocent.

What the flipping hell!

“W-what?!” My attempt at questioning him failed, I was still shuck up and my cheek was beginning to throb. My body was shaking and the tears couldn’t stop. I’d never felt so terrified and out of place in my life.

“Charlie, what happened to your face?” Ollie questioned looking petrified.

“You f*cking bastard!” Levy roared before charging at Craig and plowing him to the ground. He punched him over and over and seemed to be in an angry trance.

“Levy, Levy, you have to stop!” I yelled seeing the look on Craig’s face. He may be an attempted rapist, but with the way Levy was going he wouldn’t be around much longer. “Levy, you’re going to kill him!”

Levy looked up, finally breaking from the stupor. He looked down at Craig and spat in his face before getting up. He raked his hand through his hair, while Victoria ran to her half-conscious repugnant fiancé. Levy slowly walked over to me, while the rest of the family hung back in shock.

“Come on,” he whispered while gently taking my hand.

“Levy,” Barbara called gently for her son. “You can’t leave. Tomorrow is your birthday.”

“Mom,” muttered Ollie cautiously.

“I don’t know yet, mom,” Levy responded while pulling me up the stairs and then into our room. He paced back and forth, but abruptly stopped. “Are you okay? No that’s a stupid question…F*ck!”

“Levy, I’m okay. But are you?” I asked timidly. He ignored my question and put his hand on my cheek. I flinched slightly because of the pain. He rubbed my cheek soothingly, taking away some of the pain.

“He hit you,” he muttered. “How could anyone ever hit someone like you?”

“Levy…,”

“He hit you,” He muttered again interrupting me. “I shouldn’t have brought you here. God Damn it!” He was so frustrated; it seemed to age him ten years.

I didn’t know exactly what to do, so don’t judge me too harshly. I pulled Levy in for a passionate kiss. It lasted longer than expected because Levy seemed to be blowing off steam this way.

When we pulled away, I was able to get a word in edge wise. “Thank you. You saved me, you know.”

“I just wish I could have been there earlier, so his lips would never have touched yours,” he replied a faint smile coming to his face. He placed delicate kisses on my lips until a knock came from the door.

Levy pulled me behind him and pulled open the door. “Hey, mom wants to talk to you,” Ollie said looking a little nervous.

Levy turned to me and quietly asked, “Are you okay if I leave? I’ll be right back though.”

“Of course, Lee. Go talk to your mom and sort this all out,” I resounded sweetly, giving him a light peck before he left. This left Ollie and me.

Ollie closed the door and signaled for me to sit with him at the couch placed in the room. “You okay, feisty?” he asked looking truly concerned.

“Yeah, don’t worry about me Ollie. Worry about your brother,” I said.

“Levy’s fine. He’s just got some anger issues,” he replied.

“He always seemed so calm and collected to me. Well, until today, that is,” I said thoughtfully.

“Levy hasn’t always been the best person, Charlie,” Ollie said with a knowing gaze.

“What do you mean?” I asked perplexed. Levy didn’t seem the type to want to fight.

“When he lived in Ohio for that time after the whole Heather incident, I’m sure he’s told you this,” he explained to which I nodded. Thus urging him to go on. “Well, he was angry and from what I hear from my cousin, who Levy lived with in Ohio, he got into a lot of fights. He used to beat on random people who would make him even the slightest bit angry. He had to go to counseling for a while when he came back.”

“Wow,” I whispered.

“Yeah, occasionally he has his moments like you saw today, but this is the fastest I’ve ever seem him calm down. My mom sent me up here, truthfully, to make sure you were alright. We weren’t sure how Levy would act after something like that.”

“Levy’d never hurt me,” I alleged.

“I think you’re right, feisty. You’re most definitely changing a lot about him and the both of you don’t even realize it,” he said with a smile.

Levy walked in then, breaking up mine and Ollie’s chat. He looked calm and back to his normal, relaxed posture.

“So, you’re staying?” Ollie questioned. Levy nodded and walked over to me.

“Only if your okay with it though, tiger,” Levy said.

“Yeah, it’ll be fine. No worries,” I replied, hoping that was the truth, but you could never tell for sure.

“Well then, night you two,” Ollie said with a wink and left our room.

“You don’t have to stay,” Levy whispered.

“I want to Lee. I promise,” I whispered back as he embraced me. His cologne filled my nose and I was at peace.

“Good because I promise nothing will happen to you Charlotte. Not while I’m around.” That was the first time he’d ever said my full name and it made me feel…I don’t know, I guess complete, but that's crazy talk...so nevermind.

“Let’s hope so, because if that promise falls through, then you better be ready for a can of whoop ass.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Serious Drama -- Almost like Degrassi drama (I'm a secret fan --not a secret anymore, but oh well)

Hope you enjoyed!! And here's a link for Rose's outfit!

Please Subscribe and Comment