Status: Comments equal Love....teehee <3

An Unexpected Romance

Drunken Kisses And Loose Inhibitions

“This dress is stupid. These shoes are stupid. My hair looks stupid. This club looks stupid…”

“Would you shut up!” yelled Steph, interrupting my long tirade.

“Fine!” I huffed. We were currently standing outside The Rave, waiting to get in. There were only a couple of people in front of us, so we would get out of the cold night air soon.

“Yay!” cheered Nova. We had made it to the front and were now entering the club. It was immensely dark inside and the music was blaring loudly. Empire State of Mind was playing and Nova’s smile got even wider. “They’re playing this song for you Charles!! New York, We Are Here!” he screamed, but it could barely be heard above the music and chatter. People were dancing like crazy and the bar was pretty much empty, so that’s where I went right away.

“Yes, starting with a drink sounds like a good idea,” muttered Steph, following me to the bar. She never was one for dancing.

“Oh, come on! We have to get out there and dance!” shouted Nova. He was all about yelling tonight.

“Yeah, you go do that Nov. I’m going to sit here and drink my brains out,” I said in a monotone voice. As I had told them before, I was not going to enjoy this.

“One drink and then you are both finding a guy and dancing!” declared Nova. We each got an alcoholic beverage and took our time drinking, so we could scan the crowd. A very adorable couple of guys came over and one with sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes asked Steph to dance. She happily accepted.

Odd. But, whatever. He was cute.

“You need to start dancing!” bellowed Nova over TiK ToK, which had just begun to play.

“No, no I don’t” I replied feeling slightly dizzy. I was a light weight when it came to alcohol.

“Yeah, you do!” and with that Nova dragged me out to the dance floor. He instantly started moving, while I just sort of swayed. “No, move your hips Char! Like this,” he said and grabbed my hips and started rocking them. He then threw my arms around his neck and we continued to move to the beat.

After a few songs I was starting to enjoy myself and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. Behind me stood probably one of the most gorgeous men I had ever seen. He had beautiful bronze hair that was pushed back in a way that made it look like he didn't care and amazing slate colored eyes that seemed to hypnotize me. His thin, yet kissable lips held a sly smirk and his attire was just jeans and a white button-up shirt with a loose blue tie lazily wrapped around his next.

“Would you like to dance?” he questioned. Honestly, in any other situation I would have jumped right into his arms, but not now. I had just started to enjoy myself and I wasn’t having some random, god-like guy ruin it.

“I already am dancing, thank you very much,” I stated. I turned to see if Nova would back me up, but he was no longer there. I spotted him dancing with a buff, redhead.

Yeah, nice Casanova. You would ditch me for a hot guy.

“Ha ha, clever,” he said with his dreamy voice. “But I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me,” he clarified.

“You know the number one rule is to not speak to strangers,” I said while searching the crowd for Steph’s blonde hair. I saw her dancing with the same guy who had whisked her off when we first got here.

She sure looks happy. Oh, eww. Now they’re making out. I’m so not going to interrupt that.

Mystery man chuckled again and moved closer to me. “Well than, how do you suggest I ask a beautiful girl to dance, if I’m not allowed to break the number one rule?” he inquired. Why does he have to be so persistent, most guys just give up?

“I suggest you go ask that beautiful girl over there because her number one rule may be different,” I said cheekily while pointing at a beach blonde with clearly fake boobs.

“In my book, that’s not anywhere near beautiful,” he said while gazing into my eyes.

Look away, don’t let him reel you in. Look away!

My head screamed at me, so I turned and walked back over to the bar. I looked back to see if he had followed, but he had completely disappeared.

Good.

“A rum and coke for the lady and a Corona for me,” said mystery man popping out of nowhere, nearly making me fall out of my seat.

Dang, thought I lost him.

“I’ve never had a girl run away from me before,” he said.

“Well, there’s a first for everything,” I said trying to give him a hint. LEAVE!!

“Very true, I like your spirit. You are definitely a challenge. So how do I get around your number one rule, tiger?” he questioned. He didn’t take the hint. The bartender gave us our drinks and I quickly drank more than half of mine. “Whoa, there tiger! Slow down,” he said while laughing.

“There’s no way around it, so you can just go find some other chick to bother,” I said while feeling even tipsier than before.

“Nah, I like you too much tiger. So, what if we knew each others’ names? Hmm? Than we wouldn't really be strangers, now would we?” He asked.

Coherent thoughts weren’t happening as often now with the alcohol and loud music blasting. Sexy B*tch was playing quiet loudly and mystery guy was standing extremely close with his hand on my leg. Slow intricate circles were rubbed into my skin through mystery man's calloused fingers “Um, yeah. I guess we wouldn’t be strangers then,” I said.

“My name’s Levy and what’s yours tiger?” he inquired while his hand glided up my thigh. Now I kind of wished I had worn a longer dress and high heels in case I needed a weapon.

“Charlotte, but everybody calls me Charlie!” I yelled over the music. It sounds like it just got significantly louder.

“Charlie,” he said as if he was testing the way it would sound coming off his tongue. It gave me tingles in my stomach when he said it, which was strange. “That’s a cool name, but I think I like tiger better,” he said with a smirk coming to his kissable lips.

“Oh yeah?” I asked while taking a sip of my new drink that the bartender had just delivered.

Goodbye inhibitions!

“So how ‘bout dancing now?” he asked, his words slightly slurring. He seemed just as drunk as I felt.

“Yeah, let’s dance!” I shouted as Just Dance came through the speakers. And soon enough we were in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by tons of sweaty bodies. His body pushed up against mine and we danced to the beat. It rapidly turned into very uncoordinated grinding. I turned in Levy’s’ arms and looked up to see hunger in his eyes. He dipped his head down and smashed his lips to mine. Now normally I hate sloppy kisses, but I was drunk and there was something strange with his kissable lips. It felt like I was lit on fire; tiny electric sparks seemed to take over my mouth.

Everything then became a blur. All I could see, feel, breath was this mystery man, Levy. I hardly noticed us getting into a taxi, or taking the elevator to a messy apartment room. I could barley tell when clothes were flying everywhere. The entire time I was solely focused on the feeling of this incredible man’s body on mine.

Everything else was obsolete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup...that was chapter 2...let me know what you think!

Oh and here is the link to the dresses worn in this chapter!