Status: Comments equal Love....teehee <3

An Unexpected Romance

A Little White Lie Never Hurt Anyone

“Ahhh,” I muttered quietly when sunlight began to filter in. It hurt and my eyes were closed. I decided it was best to at least try and open my eyes.

Owww. The sun’s so bright.

I quickly shut my eyes and flipped over to face the other way. I tried opening my eyes again and was shocked.

“Ahhhh!” this time I screamed and fell from the bed I had been laying in. There was a man sleeping next to me!

“Ugh,” he huffed when I pulled all the covers with me. “Go back to sleep,” he grumbled.

I think I’m having a mental breakdown. This definitely isn’t my room. I don’t remember anything. Deep breaths Charlie, deep breaths.

I did as I instructed myself and took a few calming breaths.

Alright, so think Charlie. What do you remember. Hmm, going to a club with Nova and Steph. Dancing. Mystery Man!! That’s it, this ‘Levy’ guy and I… oh sh*t!

“Hey, hey buddy!” I yelled while shaking him.

“What? What could you possibly want this early? Aren’t you hung over?” he asked irritably.

“How could you, you stupid jerk!” I shouted. I started beating on his chest. To which he grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them down next to his head. This left me straddling him.

“What did I do? Oh! Tiger!” recognition came to his face. “Ah man, I wish I could remember what happened last night. I bet you are amazing in bed, but I mean we could always go for round two. You are sitting in a pretty provocative position,” he said with that stupid smirk coming to his face.

“Ew, no! I don’t do things like this, ever! So let go, I’m leaving,” I said and looked down.

Yep great time to be naked Charlie.

“I don’t know tiger, I really like you like this. Better than that dress you wore last night,” he said while he ran his hands down my sides.

“Ugh, I knew you were a perverted jerk from the moment I met you. I tried to drop the hint , but no,” I said as I walked around picking up my clothes. I slipped my dress on and when looking for my underwear, I came across a predicament. “You ripped my underwear! What are you some kind of animal?” I asked, beyond angry.

“Maybe, I am. Why don’t you come on over and find out,” he replied.

Stupid…stupid…stupid! I can’t stand him!

I went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers. Ignoring his questioning look the whole time. I slipped the boxers on and walked toward what I assumed was his kitchen.

I grabbed my purse that was conveniently located on his kitchen table. His apartment was big, really big. It could probably fit three of my apartments and still have more space.

Whatever, just got to get out of here.

“Hey, tiger, wait! You can’t just leave!” shouted Levy, who was clad in only boxers now.

“Yeah, I can. Isn’t that what a one night stand is?” I questioned. “You’ve obviously had them before, so I’ll make it easy on you. You don’t need to kick me out, I’ll just leave,” I said while walking toward the door.

“Not so fast tiger,” he said while grabbing my arm and spinning me around.

Whoa, how’d he get over here so fast?

Before I even had time to comprehend what was happening his lips had smashed onto mine. These kisses were different from last night. They were gentle and tentative, almost like he didn’t want to scare me away. One thing was still prevalent though; the sparks. They still shot through all of my body and seemed to set me on fire.

We both pulled away at the same time with slightly shallow breathing.

“Tell me you didn’t feel anything and I’ll let you go,” he said looking me dead in the eyes.

“I felt nothing,” I lied my butt off. “Bye, mystery man!” I shouted while leaving his oversized apartment. However, prior to leaving I was able to see the look of heartbreak on Levy’s beautifully sculpted face.

It’s for the best. Right now what I need to do is go back to the apartment, take some aspirin and a nap.

This city definitely means business. I haven’t even started working yet and already I’ve done things I’ve never done before.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, i haven't gotten any comments or subscriptions on this story yet. I'm not sure if I should continue it....your comments and subscribtions will let me know!