Status: Comments equal Love....teehee <3

An Unexpected Romance

Falling

We said our goodbyes after lunch and oddly enough, my family seemed sad to see Levy go. Will even gave him a hug. Lee and I promised a return during the next holiday season.

We were packed and in Levy’s car soon enough. We picked up both Steph, who was sleep deprived, (don’t want to talk to her in this state and less you like being b*tched at) and Nova who was overly perky.

“So want to play a game?” Nova asked all too happily.

“Nova…,” I drawled out.

“What kind of game Nova?” Levy asked with a chuckle and I sent a glare his way.

“Okay, so what you do is you pick the make of a car and then whenever you see a car you have to yell out the color,” Nova instructed.

“Nova, that’s even worse then when you make us look at license plates,” I complained.

“Oh, my sister Maggie and I used to play that all the time,” Levy added happily as he cruised along.

“Yay!” Nova cheered. “Then, we’ll play that.”

“Oh, you two are such little kids,” I said as I burrowed deeper into the cushioned leather seat.

“That’s why you love us!” Nova shouted pointedly. I shook my head lightly, as to not bring any attention to key off Levy. “Alright let me start.”

We waited a solid five minutes before “Mississippi” was screamed at the top of Nova’s lungs.

“Why would someone from Mississippi be driving all the way up to Jersey?” I questioned as a chuckle escaped my lips.

“Um, because they heard about the fist-pumping awesomeness and had to see it for themselves,” Nova stuttered out.

“You’re definitely a character Nova,” Levy chuckled out before taking my hand in his. It was a sweet gesture, but ever since my realization about loving Lee, I’ve started over-analyzing everything.

“Georgia!” Nova shouted after a small spout of silence. After Nova’s quick outburst Steph’s head popped up from where she had been asleep.

“Casanova if you don’t shut up, my foot is going to be somewhere very unpleasant for you in a matter of seconds,” Steph’s groggy voice only added to the laugh-ability of this situation.

“Yeah yeah yeah, you say that every road trip Stephanie,” Nova taunted. A few moments of silence and then a loud, “Owieee!!”

“I told you,” Steph said before curling back up into a ball.

“That was my spleen!” Nova cried cradling his side.

“Your friends are a riot,” Levy said happily cruising down the highway.

“Indeed,” I replied laughing as Nova continued to hold his side.

The rest of the drive was filled with the license plate game and bouts of uncontrollable laughter. Sooner rather than later though we were back at my apartment. The menial task of hauling luggage took way longer than I expected, leaving the four of us laid out on the living room floor.

A loud knock instantly caused Steph to jump up and run to the door. “Allen!”

The two entered the room after a few minutes. I couldn’t see from my angle, but then again I’m glad I couldn’t, but making out is probably what occurred.

“Hey guys,” Allen said as he walked in. Steph ran to her room, most likely to change.

“Howdy Allen,” Nova said rolling from his stomach to his back.

“How were your Thanksgivings?” Allen asked politely.

“Really good, how was yours?” I questioned sitting Indian style next to Levy.

“It was nice. I hadn’t seen my family in a while so it was good to see all of them,” Allen said sweetly. Steph came out of her room then clad in a long sleeved dress, black tights and heels. “Well, we’re off to dinner.”

“Bye guys, I’ll clean up my stuff later. So you can just leave it in a pile here,” Steph said before grabbing her purse and taking Allen’s hand.

“Ciao you two,” Nova said cheekily as he got up and stretched.

The door closed behind them with a thud causing Levy to jerk awake. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing don’t worry,” I said through my laughter. “Wait, Lee doesn’t Ollie have a show tonight?”

“Oh sh*t!” Levy cursed as he jumped up. “He’s gonna kill me if I’m late, what time is it?”

“It’s 7:51, what time did you have to be there?” I asked after glancing at the nearest clock.

“8 o’clock,” he said staring at me like a deer in headlights.

“Well let’s get a move on then…isn’t it just down at the bakery?” I quickly asked grabbing my purse.

Thank god I didn’t wear sweats…

“Really, you’re just gonna go?” Levy breathed perplexed. I grabbed his hand pulling him with me toward the door.

“Of course. I wouldn’t want to let Ollie down,” I said hiding my true reasons behind following Levy wherever. But Levy’s face fell. He tried to cover it up, but I caught it for that split second. We left my apartment locking up quickly and we rushed to The Cookie Corner at top speed.

We got there just in time and sat in the back, seeing as those were the only seats left. Ollie spotted us and a bright smile overtook his face. He waved obnoxiously before leaning into the microphone.

“Hey guys!” Ollie was so hyped. “My name’s Oliver Taylor and we are The Rascals. How are you all tonight?”

The crowd screamed and you could tell Ollie was in his glory up on the mini stage.

“I didn’t know Ollie had a band,” I whispered to Levy and he just smiled.

“Awesome! Well I’m gonna start off a little differently tonight. Normally I do a bunch of covers and then go into my own songs, but tonight I’m gonna switch up. So, this song was actually written by me and my brother, well mostly my brother, but all the same I’m gonna sing it.”

He ended his speech and I turned to Levy to see he had an uneasy look on his face.

“I really didn’t think he’d sing it,” Levy whispered.

The drums started followed by Ollie counting off for the guitars and base. The minute his voice filtered through the air I knew he and his brother definitely had one thing in common. A talent for singing that goes unmatched.

Well I had her in the palm of my hand
Then I woke from the dream
I was sleeping
She came and went as fast as they can
And now she’s gone, now she’s gone
Now she’s gone

Not how I want it to be
But I don’t wanna chase you
For miles and miles
I need you closer to me
But better get in line, get in line
Get in line

Oh, oh everybody wants you
But you know, know
And baby that’s the problem
‘Cause you see, see
Girl I need you falling for me

Well I had her in the palm of my hand
And it swear
It’s like the room started trembling
I felt the music on the back of her neck
But now she’s gone
So gone

So how am I gonna be the one
To wake up shining in the sun
I don’t wanna let her get away
But then again
Nobody does
I better wait in line, wait in line
Wait in line

Oh, oh everybody wants you
But you know, know
And baby that’s the problem
‘Cause you see, see
Girl I need you falling for me

Oh, oh everybody wants you
But you know, know
And baby that’s the problem
‘Cause you see, see
Girl I need you falling for me

Why do the ones that you love
Go through your fingers
Like water, water, water
But that’s when you realize
You won’t be good
‘Til you’ve got her, got her, got her

Oh, oh everybody wants you
But you know, know
And baby that’s the problem
‘Cause you see, see
Girl I need you falling for me

Oh, oh everybody wants you
But you know, know
And that’s my biggest problem
‘Cause you see, see
Girl I need you falling for me
(Girl I need you falling for me)
Girl I need you falling for me
(Girl I need you falling for me)


Applause roared through the little café and I was left shocked. I turned back to Levy to see his cheeks lit with a red tint. “You wrote that?”

“Ollie and I wrote it together,” he answered nonchalantly.

“It was kind of sweet Lee,” I said realizing more than ever that I’d truly fallen for this handsome mystery man sitting next to me. I just hope I can work up the nerve to ever tell him.

“Well, you know.” His signature smirk left us with a fun night listening to Ollie and his band rock out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow...so it's been like forever for this story!! I'm so so sorry for the wait....but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

It's slow going, but the story will start to speed up soon!!

Here's a [url=http://www.polyvore.com/falling/set?id=20412968]link[url] to Charlie's outfit!!

And here is "Ollie" singing the song in this chapter 'Falling For Me'...this is really sung by Tyler Hilton!!!



COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!! <3 YOU ALL