Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I don't know how long I slept for, it could have been five hours or just two hours, because I stayed up with Avon, just talking and going through about eight cookies each. But I did not appreciate my wake up call. “ELERNA!” I groaned as Rayne screamed, whilst bursting through my door. I sat straight up, smashing my head on the top bunk. I let out some curses. “What the heck, Rayne? I just fell asleep a few hours ago.” That could be a lie, but I'm grouchy an tired. I don't like being woken up.

She just grabbed my arm. “Avon says there are some boys outside my house.” I climbed out of bed and followed her downstairs. I think I've still got some hyperness from the cookies in me, because no way do I wake in the morning after no sleep. We bumped into her dad when we got down. He was walking into the living room slowly. He stopped just in time.

I got to the door first, and because of the cookies, I opened the door with a little bit more force then I needed to. Mikey was standing on the porch, smiling at me. And because of the cookie, again, I ran upto him and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around me to. For some reason, he started laughing. And I blame the cookies, and I laughed along with him. “What are you doing here?” I heard Rayne ask, and even though I wanted to know too, I just couldn't be bothered asking. Now she has done it for me. Mikey smiled.

“Well, Gerard just told me that we're going on tour. I'm going to bring Elerna with us, and we're leaving today.” He smiled down at me which I returned. Stupid cookies. “Oh well, I'll let you guys catch up. Elerna, you come in when you're done.” She closed the door and I heard some heavy noise from the house. Footsteps came near us and I looked to see Frank. He looked at us. “Hey guys, where's Rayne?” My eyes widened. Rayne! I tore myself from Mikey's arms and started knocking heavily on the door. After my second knock, Rayne's mum opened the door for me.

I ran in the house and towards the stairs. “What were you doing outside in your nightclothes, Elerna?” I stopped and looked down at myself. I then shrugged. “It's the new fashion. Awful, ain't it?” I then carried on upstairs. I got to Rayne's door and saw Avon knocking on her door. He saw me and moved out the way. I started knocking on the door.

“Rayne, open up.” She ignored me. I was getting frustrated. “I can break the door. Rayne, come out. Frank's here.” She carried on ignoring me. A squeaking noise behind me made me turn around. Her mum and dad were standing there, looking at her door. I stepped away as her mum came closer to the door and lightly knocked on it. “Rayne?” I could literally see her grimace as she heard her mum.

Once again, she ignored her. Her dad, was getting kind of angry now. “Rayne Masters, get out here!” Her dad isn't one to yell or get angry. So the shouting now, is a one thing. He probably doesn't want girl problems this early in the morning. Me either, but what can ya do about that?

Her mum sighed. “Roy, leave her alone. She probably didn't mean to not tell us. Maybe she was hanging out with those boys because they're really good friends. Right, Rayne?” Her mum had placed a hand on her dad's arm. I had to stop myself from snickering. Rayne, hanging out with boys? Not really. Her dad huffed. “Well, Rachel, she could have let us know that she had a boyfriend. At least have told us during dinner.” I didn't even think that she had dinner with them.

I heard more squeaking so I turned around to see Frank, Mikey and Gerard standing there, looking awkward with Avon in front of them. I looked at him, with a raised eyebrow. He came over to me and I bent down to hear him. “I thought maybe they could embarrass her out.” I lightly chuckled before playfully shoving him. “I'll talk to her.”

Her mum looked at me and nodded. I stood up and walked to the door, opening it before closing it behind me. Straight away, her mum and dad walked away. The others, I could tell, stayed. Rayne came stumbling out of her wardrobe. Trust her to be in her wardrobe. I held a small chuckle in. “I'm sorry for ignoring you, I couldn't stand it. God, I'm so embarrassed... and confused, what's up with us crying so much after these guys got into our lives?” I have no clue, but I really wanted to know. Yet, I knew we wouldn't know. “I don't know Rayne but Frank really wants to see you now. Do you want to see him?” I smiled a bit before she nodded. “I'm still sorry for ignoring you.” I nodded, although I totally understand her. Even though, it was the first time her ignoring me. And I haven't ignored her, not like that before.

As soon as she opened the door, she was attacked by Frank, who had Geekie attacking him straight after Rayne screamed. That's a funny sight. “MY HERO!” I laughed at her as she praised her dog. I'm still not 100% okay with him, although I'm still enjoying the fact that he got a crush on Mikey's shoe before.

Someone cleared their throat and I looked over and saw Rayne's dad and mum standing there, her dad's hand folded across his arms. I kind of nudged Rayne with my foot, making her look up. She quickly got off the floor and stood up with Frank. She smiled feebly at them. “Hey, dad. Hey mum. Um...Frank, these is my parents.” Yeah, very awkward much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just one comment, that is all Caity wants. All you need to leave is one word!!
Jeez.
All done!! This is my second draft of it, I lost my first one!!