Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Blood Moon

Vincent felt something inside him, crying to get out, telling him to kill the boy! Vincent’s mouth started to hurt, his teeth burning in pain. “What am I?” Vincent hissed though his teeth. The boy smiled widely, he had long fangs, un human fangs. Mizuki then came out of no where beside Vincent. “Blood Moon” Mizuki said staring at him. “Blood moon?” Vincent said looking back at the boy. “Please to meet you” He said to Vincent as his smile got bigger. “Why are you here?” Mizuki hissed, Vincent stepped back he had never seen anyone this pissed before. “No family just like your kind” He said as his smile came off his face. “Your right, you kind is no better then us” She hissed back. He laughed, “ If you were my kind I think I’d be interested in you Mizuki” He said as he walked off. “Stupid dog” Mizuki said as she took Vincent’s hand. Blood moon then stopped, “What was that blood sucker?” He asked looking back to her. Mizuki then pulled Vincent away, “You know there is more of us coming” Blood moon whispered under his breath and for some reason Vincent was able to hear it.

Mizuki laid on her bed thinking about telling Vincent the truth…everything. Vincent then ran in, “Who was that!” Vincent yelled. Mizuki sighed, “His names Blood moon…well its really Yuki but everyone calls him blood moon so…” Mizuki said sitting up. Vincent then walked over and sat on her bed beside her, “and?” Vincent asked wanting to know more. “I’ve known him since I was very young…Vincent he’s here for me and you…” Mizuki whispered. “What! What did I do! What did you do?” Vincent asked. “A lot of things” Mizuki said but stopped because someone started to hit her door.

Blood moon stood outside of her door. “Yes…oh its you” Mizuki said opening her door. “I live across the hall from you!” He said smiling. “What!” Mizuki gasped as she looked up at Vincent. “Yeah, like I said before…there will be more! A lot more!” He said walking away and going into the dorm across the hall. “Mizuki?” Vincent said as he shut her door. “I want to know what’s going on! Tell me everything!” Vincent said very confused about what had just happened. “Truth is Vincent…your becoming a Vampire”