Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

A Vampire To Another

“What?” Vincent said as he fell onto her bed.
“I….I…” Mizuki said not really knowing what to say.

“I’m also a Vampire…” Mizuki whispered.

“YOU BIT ME!” Vincent screamed as he picked her up and threw her down onto the bed.

“V-VINCENT!” Mizuki screamed as he jumped on top of her. “How could you?” Vincent asked staring deeply into her eyes.
“I…was scared…” Mizuki whispered as tears filled her eyes. “Why me?” Vincent hissed at her. “Because I could feel your pain, I needed to feed off it…” Mizuki whimpered. Vincent felt knots in his stomach when she said the word “feed”. “I knew you needed it…” Mizuki whispered. “I don’t need you!” Vincent yelled at her. “I’m….so sorry okay!” Mizuki screamed back. “No its not okay!” Vincent screamed at her.

Vincent laid on his bed with a killer head ache. “Fuck…” Vincent whispered as he looked up at the bright night sky. Vincent then started to think back to what she said before he left. “Vincent listen its not that bad, you will get more power, be able to go place to place, you’ll be a lot faster, you can read minds, you can see better in the dark, feel when a vampire is around you and you can fight a lot better. But of course there’s the down sides…you will need to drink blood to stay alive, hunters and werewolves will be after you and you will become less human.”

Blood moon then walked into Mizuki’s room, “rough night?” he asked with a smile. “Shut up” She moaned as she rolled over. Vincent didn’t hurt her, it’s a blood craving that wouldn’t leave her alone. “Your so weak” He said kicking her in the rubs. She then started to cough up blood, NO! Mizuki screamed in her head. “What blood sucker? Running out of blood?” He asked laughing at her. He-Help me! Mizuki cried in her head as Blood moon started to beat her up. Vincent then ran into the room, “I’ll kill you if you hit her again!” Vincent screamed. Blood moon smiled and kicked her again. “That’s it!” Vincent yelled as he ran at Blood moon for a fight to the death….