Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

She Saved My Life…

Blood moon smiled as Vincent came at him. Vincent then felt the power Mizuki was talking about run inside his chest. Blood took a hard swing at Vincent, he moved and grabbed Blood’s arm. “Not bad” Blood said as he grabbed Vincent by the back of his head and smashed it against his knee. Vincent fell to the ground, his fore head now had blood running down it. Mizuki started to breath a bit harder as she looked at Vincent’s blood. “But remember you are just a beginner!” Blood said picking Vincent up by the neck again. “What do you think Mizuki, take off his head or beat him to death?” Blood asked laughing. “DON’T YOU TOUCH HIM!” Mizuki screamed as she smashed her fist into the side of his face. Blood flew into the side of the wall, he then started to cough up blood. “That’s it!” he screamed as he picked up a chair.

Mizuki opened her eyes to a bright light, “Hmmm” Mizuki moaned as she tried to get up. “Hey” Vincent said as he lightly put his hand on her head on laid her back down. “What…happened to me?” Mizuki moaned out in pain. “Shhhhhh…you need some sleep sweet heart” Vincent whispered as he kissed her on the fore head. Mizuki then shut her eyes again and fell into a deep sleep. The doctor then came in, “How is she? Will she be okay?” Vincent asked hoping she’ll be okay. “Yes she’ll be fine…did you say you guys and a couple other guys have gotten yourselves into a fight?” The doctor asked. Vincent knew he had to lie, “Yes…” Vincent whispered as he lowered his head. “Your lucky…she took a nasty blow to the head to save one of you” The doctor said sighing. “I know…I know”

The next day Vincent woke up on a bed beside Mizuki. Oh yeah…were in a hospital Vincent thought as he stoked her hair. He started to think about what just happened. Okay lets see….Blood and Mizuki got into it, then Blood was going to kill me…and Mizuki saved my life…I can’t be mad at her…so what if I’m a vampire…Vincent thought holding her close to his body. Mizuki…why would you help me like this…what else are you hiding from me?