Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

I Don't Like Her....

Mizuki opened her eyes to see Vincent holding her. “Hmmm?” Mizuki mumbled as she moved in closer to him. Vincent then opened his eyes, “hey” Vincent whispered as he smiled at her. “Vincent?” Mizuki whispered in his ear. Vincent then started to blush, “Y-yeah?” Vincent asked as he started to breath a bit heavier. “Why are you here?” She whispered pulling her body closer to his. “Well….cause-cause you’re my friend” Vincent said as a sweat drop rolled down his fore head. Mizuki giggled, “Uh huh?”. “Its true!” Vincent said as his face turned red again. “Sure…I believe you” She said softly laughing. “Fine…think what you want” Vincent said looking away. “Oh I will” She said sticking out her tongue at him.

“I mean it Cid she was all over me…I think she likes me or something” Vincent said laying on his bed. “Yeah well its life isn’t it?” Cid said yawning as he climbed into his bed. “Well she makes no sense” Vincent growled under his voice. Cid laughed, “girls will be girls!”. “Yeah well I don’t like it” Vincent groaned. “No guy does!” Cid said cuddling into his pillow and shutting his eyes. “So are you with Shinki yet?” Vincent asked as he cuddled into his pillow. “No…but I’ll ask her to be my girlfriend soon…don’t worry bout that” Cid said rubbing his eyes. “Vincent?” Cid asked. “Yeah?” Vincent answered. “um…do you like Mizuki?” Cid asked hoping Vincent won’t get mad. Vincent laughed and threw a pillow at Cid. Cid laughed and threw it back, “I’m guessing that’s a no” Cid said laying back down. “Right!” Vincent said as he shut his eyes to go to sleep. It’s true though…I don’t like Mizuki…I love her!