Caught In A Everlasting Heart Beat

Alone In The Dark...

The next day went fast for Cid, but slow for everyone else. All he wanted to do is go to his dorm and get ready for his date. The bell then rang, “Thank god!” Cid yelled as he ran out of the class room. Vincent rolled his eyes and walked back to his dorm. “How are you going to go on a date with her? We can’t leave remember?” Vincent said jumping onto his bed. “Yeah…about that… could you leave for a hour or two? Shinki is going to come over here for a bit” Cid said with a wink of his eye. “Nice…but where the hell am I going to go?” Vincent asked as he started to pick at his neck again. It seemed to hurt a lot these past couple of days but Vincent had no idea why? “Um…go to Mizuki’s room for a while” Cid said smiling to himself. “No!” Vincent screamed at him as Cid fell back over his bed.

Vincent then walked up to Shinki’s and Mizuki’s door, he sighed. How does Cid talk me into these things? Vincent thought as he knocked on the door. He then started to play with his fingers, What’s going to happen in there? Vincent thought as his face turned a pink color. She’s a lot different from before though… I mean she’s a lot happier and she even talks AND laughs! Vincent thought as he knocked again. Mizuki then opened the door, “How may I help you?” Mizuki said smiling. “Um…I lost my way here from me farm back home…yeah backer home…” Vincent said as he started to laugh. Mizuki then laughed with him, “Cute, very cute” Mizuki said as she let him inside.

Mizuki and Vincent sat side-by-side watching a movie called “Friday the 13th”. Vincent had his arm around her shoulders and he could tell, even in the dark, she was blushing. He smiled to himself, “what are you smiling at?” Mizuki said sticking out her tongue. He then rested his head on hers, “Ah…nothing” Vincent said as he kissed her head. Mizuki could feel her face getting hot, did he just… Mizuki thought as she looked up at him. He looked down at her and smiled warmly. She then started to watch the movie again. Vincent then moved his body down and started to kiss her neck, Mizuki gasped as his hot lips pressed against her cold neck. As Vincent kissed up and down her neck the door flew open and at that moment Vincent and Mizuki both knew they had been caught…