Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

o3

I laughed out loud, how ironic was that? My first day at this school, and I get to see my favorite girl in the world. I looked up, my dad walking out of the principal's office. He shook his hand before he walked over to me. He nodded, giving me the behave or your ass is mine look, and walked out of the room.

“Storm,” I looked up at the principal, he was a tall guy, with a beard and mustache. He wore a business suit and his tie was way too tight. He looked like a douche. I had a record for driving my principal insane at my old school. I get a fresh new start here.

“Yes, oh-great-principal of mine?” I said. Hey, why not get a good start on the first day of school? He stiffened up a bit, giving me a bit of a glare, probably didn’t like that very much, but I really didn’t give a shit.

“My name is Mr. Calder, you will call me by my name, and respect me.” He said his voice firm. I think he tried to make it sound intimidating. I think my mom was scarier than this, when she couldn’t find matching shoes to go with her purse.

“Okay Mr. Calder, can I have my schedule so I can get to class like a good little boy?” I said, I was done talking to this loser.
“You are in Ms. Fontaine room, our school isn’t very strict, but we do not appreciate delinquents.” He said, handing me a schedule and a map of the school, the route to my class was highlighted. I’m not a retard I can read a damn map.

“You call me a delinquent?” I said with a smirk, this guy was fun to piss off.
“Ye-” I didn’t let him finish, I just got up and left with a “Well, I better we getting to class like a good little boy, nice talking to you.”

I looked at my map and followed the place to my class. I was in room 4B on the 3rd floor. I walked in, knowing the class had already started. The whole class turned their head’s to stare at me, but I wasn’t really looking at them. I was smirking at Camille, who had a shocked look on her face. The class room was filled with two student desk. Everyone had a partner except Camille, so I guessed that was going to be my seat.

“Hello, you must be our new student, Storm?” A woman in her thirties said to me. She seemed nice enough, I hope she wasn’t a douche like the principal.

“Yep,” I said, nodding.
“My name is Ms. Fontaine.” She said, showing her perfectly white teeth.

“You will be sitting next to Camille for the rest of the year.” She said, pointing to the empty desk beside Camille. She was pretty much shaking her head in horror, I wanted to laugh out loud, but I refrained from it. I walked over to my new seat,and sat down beside Camille, who turned her head away from me. She was pretending I wasn’t there. I could feel the stares on my back, of course. There was a plastic blonde, in an extremely low cut shirt waving at me. I winked at her, making her smile and turn to her friend behind her, and whisper something to her. What a whore, actually thinks I’m interested in that trash.

I looked around the room scanning for more decent girls, other than that whore of a blond who kind of reminded me of Sam. There were a few cute girls, who where all checking me out of course, but I’ve seen better.

“Okay I don’t want to pile too much work on you guys, it’s the first day of school and the first period. I have you later on in the day, so we will pick up the work then. Get to know your table partner for the remainder of the period.” Ms. Fontaine said cheerfully.

“Hey Camille,” I said turning my body towards her, her face was still turned away from me. When she heard me call her name, she turned around to face me. It didn’t look like it was a happy stare, but oh well, at least she turned around. I scanned her face, she had dyed her hair black, and had gotten a nose and monroe piercing. I had to admit, she was fucking hot.

“Storm,” She said simply, she was about to turn away from me but I bent down and turned her chair so it was completely facing me.

“Why don’t you want to talk to me?” I said, a little hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
coolbean.
feedback?