Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

o4

Camille
-x-

“Oh, no reason. Maybe that you just ruined my life a few years ago? Is that good enough for you Storm?” my voice was strong, and my tone was loud and fierce. Ms. Fontaine’s eyes darted towards me, and she shook her head. “Bitch, why don’t you keep your eyes on the other students and let me finish my own damn business,” I yelled at her. Her jaw dropped and She began to walk over. But, I knew the drill. I escorted myself out of the classroom. I couldn’t contain myself.

Mr. Calder was waiting for me when I got to the office. He didn’t say a word as I walked into his office. I sat down and stared out the window as he did what he’d been doing since last year.
“Mrs. Evanns… yes, she’s in here… No, she was using profanities toward her teacher… uhh-huh Mrs. Evanns… yes, it was Ms. Fontaine… Could you hold on a minute…” his voice drifted off as he pressed a few buttons on his office phone. I looked over at him, confused.

“Ms. Fontaine, what seems to be the problem?” there was a silence. “Oh, now him? Wow, not a good way to start his year here. Send him down.”

Storm. It had to be. There wasn’t another person in the classroom that was new. Fuck.

As Mr. Calder continued the conversation with my mother, my thoughts were filled with Storm. I couldn’t get him out of my mind. And worst of all, I couldn’t make up my mind on if I was going to keep being a bitch and holding a grudge, or forgive him. Storm stepped into Mr. Calder’s office the minute he hung up from talking to my mother. He sat down next to me, and I felt his eyes on me.

“Camille, we had problems last year, and we’re already starting to have problems this year. I don’t want to go through with this every day. I know for a fact you’re a sma-“

“You know what Mr. Calder? I do not like you. Not one bit. And I can’t fucking stand you. I don’t give a flying fuck if you suspend me, put in In-School Suspension, I couldn’t care less what you do with me. I’m not going to do anything you tell me to, you got it? Because honestly, why would I waste my time doing something so fucking retarded?” I stood up and walked out of his office. I had it. First I had issues with Storm, now Mr. Calder was being the usual douche bag he was.

I walked down the hallway, and into the girls bathroom. After spending a few minutes kicking in doors to get my anger out, I walked over to the tampon dispenser and used a bobby pin to open it up. I took out my pack of cigarettes, and lit one up quick. Ellie walked in, she rolled her eyes at the sight of my running make-up, and my freshly lit cigarette at hand. She took it out of my hand and took a puff. “Someone’s out in the hallway. I think they’re looking for you, hun.” She said. I rolled my eyes and pushed open the door out of the bathroom.

As I turned the corner in the hallway, I accidentally bumped into someone, but when I looked up to see who it was, I found myself kissing someone. I opened my eyes in horror, and I pushed Storm away after I realized it was him. He wiped his mouth and smiled vigorously at me as I covered my mouth with my arm.

“What the fuck!?” I managed to breathe, and he raised his eyebrows.

“Damn, Camille. I didn’t know you were such a good kisser.”

I rolled my eyes and ran back to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but idunno.(: