Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

Camille ran across the play ground to Storm holding a flower in her hand. As she approached him he looked up at her smiling face. “Why do you have a flower?” He asked looking up at her with his brown hair in his face, not really caring.

“I picked this flower for you I really like you Storm!” She said blushing furiously. She stood there waiting for an answer still holding the flower.

“Ew,” was all he said before walking off. Towards another girl with bright red hair and green eyes, he smiled at her, as Camille watch almost in tears.


Camille and Storm where never the best of friends when they were younger, nothing close to it even. They constantly argued and picked on each other over a reason they have pushed to the back of there thoughts. When Storm moved away when he 10 years old leaving Camille in peace. Now he's back doing everything he can to bug and torment Camille, this time she's not going to take it. She's fighting back, can these two solve things out or will there relationship remain this way forever.
  1. o1
    Storm's Point of View
  2. o2
    Who Said Day One Was Going To Be Easy?
  3. o3
    Storm's Point of View
  4. o4
    Slippery When Wet
  5. o5
    Storm's Point of View
  6. o6
    A Taste of Perfect Poison
  7. o7
    Storm's Point of View
  8. o8
    Take a Walk on the Wild Side
  9. o9
    Storm's Point of View
  10. 1o
    I Want A Deeper Like Than This
  11. 11
    Storm's Point of View
  12. 12
    Love Me, and Give Nothing Back
  13. 13
    Storm's Point of View
  14. 14
    New Beginnings