Status: Freaking Active! :}

Scream Harder.

Hanging out with them.

I took a step back and bumped into the wall. To see a huge guy that made me want to pissed on myself. I mean Matt looked like he was going to brake me into little pieces and feed me to Brian's dog.

I close my eyes waiting for the impact but nothing came. Instead everyone started to laugh. I mean really laugh. I looked at Matt to see if he was still mad but he was laughing to. I glared at all of them I didn't find it funny that I almost shitted on myself but they found it amusing. I glared one more time and walked towards the door to get the hell out of there. But of course someone had to pull me back. I tensed up which caused the person who was touching me to let go.

"Najel?" Brian said gently. I turned to him with hurt written on my face. Now I may act like I don't give a shit what people think or if they care or something. But deep down I'm a little girl that never actually felt love. Now wouldn't you feel a little sensitive about things? Like getting laughed at.

"Najel were sorry we were just playing around. We didn't mean to hurt you. Please Najel forgive us?" Brian said with so much regret you couldn't help to forgive him. So I decided to give him a second chance. I nodded slowly and smiled a little.

"Great!"

He pulled me back into the living room. And held my hand again.

"OK this wonderful girl right here is Najel. My baby sister." He said like a proud soccer mom.

"Najel this is Jimmy, Zacky, Jonhny and Matt."Brian said pointing to each person. I just stood there and waved.

"Are you shy?" Zacky asked.

"Do you like Ice cream?" Jimmy asked.

"How old are you?" Johnny asked.

"Your beautiful." Matt said quietly.

I stared at them a little dazed from the question. But composed myself to answer them barley above a whisper.

"No I'm not shy just quiet, yes ice cream is wonderful, I'm 17 birthday just pasted and um thanks Matt. But I don't agree."

"What do you mean you don't agree your gorgeous!" Jimmy shouted.

I backed away from him and coward into Brian. Call me a punk. But I don't think you ever got abused and raped in every foster home you went to? Guess not.

"I'm not going to hurt you. None of us would ever dream about it."

For some reason I believed him. I believed all of them. But how come this is so different from the rest?

The rest of the night we ended up playing games and talking about their tours. Turns out they have girlfriends. Well except Matt. I wonder why I mean he's so sweet. He was so sweet to me the whole night. Always asking me if I needed anything or if I wanted to sit by him. Very very nice guy.

To soon Brian and I had to go back to Mr.Haner's house. I was sad to have to leave. These guys made me feel at home. But Brian said that we could come back tomorrow so that cheered me up. After giving hugs to all the guys( which they demanded I do or I'm not leaving) Matt was the only one left. He gave me a hug that lasted way longer then the others. Then he said in my ear;

"Do you have a phone?"

"Um.. no. I don't want to ask." I said quietly. Feeling like I could tell him that.

"Nonsenses. Brian would give you the world. Ask him."

I smiled and nodded. I grabbed Brian's hand and walked outside to the car.

"Did you have fun?" He asked as we pulled out of the drive way.

"Yes. They're all very sweet."

"Told you."He smiled and turned up the music.

I turned the volume down after five minutes.

"Can you get me a phone?" I blurt out hoping he wouldn't scream at me saying I ask for to much.

He laughed."Of course you can Najel. Don't be afraid to ask for anything when it comes to me. OK?"

"OK." I said quietly. Then I turned the volume back up and laid back. I fell asleep thinking about Brian's friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ello people. Hmmm did you notice not once did she say she felt love just at home. She said they were Brian's friends not hers? As you can see Najel opening a little but there's alot more to come. And did you notice Matt being a feen. Hm.. interesting.

Comment :p

xoxoxoxo,

Najel.