‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

GO AFTER HIM THEN!

I washed dishes slowly, of course you know the one thing on my mind was indeed Matt. I should have known he had someone else, and I bet shes is absolutely amazing. I pushed some hair out of my face with my hand trying not to get water on my face when I heard the front door open then shut and feet rush into the kitchen. I knew who is was, I'd be stupid not too. I turned to looked at Matt.

“Hey,”I said to him quietly.

“You’re still mad at me?” He asked as he walked towards me and I sighed a bit, he was so close. I'd been even closer last night.

“Kind of, it’s partially my fault for not asking in the first place,” I said to him crossing my arms and giving a small shrug “I shouldn’t be mad it’s not like we had a thing.”

“Hey, man, you’re here,” Brian said. “We can go to the studio together.” He looks over to me and I fell my self smile a bit. “Today we pick the album cover and a friend of ours has this sketch that we really like. Would you like to come?”

I shook my head a bit. "I can’t miss two days of work,” I said to him, I thought they would know this. “I also have to get my other things from the apartment.” I really did want to go, so I could spend time with all of the guys.

“Then take my car,” Brian said as he took out his keys. “Just take care of her. Matt and I will carpool.”

“Are you sure you want to go there alone?” Matt asked.

“Both of my friends are going to be there, so if Gabriel tries anything they’ll kick his ass,” I said with a smile on my face as I took the keys from Brian. “Thanks so much.” I said to him with a sweet smile, I bit my lower lip.

“No problem,” Brian said smirking at me a little. “Are you two done talking or do you need more time?”

I shook my head no hesitantly, and he nodded then they both headed to Matt's car. I walked over to Brian's car he was lending to me. I climbed into the driver seat and pulled my seat belt over my shoulder and drove over to the apartment. Vicky let me in, she didn't let me out of her sight the whole time I was there.

"Thanks for uh supporting me."I smiled a bit at her.

"Girl, do not worry about it."She said to me and I hugged her.

"Hey hey...don't be so down."She ordered me and I sniffled a bit, I wanted to be able to live with her.

"I'm sorry."I whispered as Nate packed some of my things.

"Well, we got you something, me Nate and Ry."She told me and I looked at her confused. "Okay, two somethings but they kinda go together."

"V..what'd you do?"I asked cautiously.

She pulled a box from under the bed and Nate walked in with amp I covered my mouth when I realized what it was for. A electric blue guitar was puled from the box, a les paul to exact.

"Oh my god..."I said tears brimming my eyes as I ran my fingers over the strings and whispered "Its beautiful."

"So you like it right?"Nate said sarcastically and I hit his arm then hugged him.

"I love it."I said pulling Vicky into the hug.

"I love you guys, you have to come hang out with me at Brian's sometime."I said smiling a bit.

"Oh speaking of hanging out, hows that Matt dude?"Vicky said as we all sat on the floor to talk, I looked down a little and sighed.

"Lets just say its a lost cause."I said to her and Nate quietly, her being Vicky-T cobra that answer just wouldn't suffice.

"Whats that supposed to mean? If you want this guy...go get him...so what he has a girlfriend who cares?! Do you seriously like him?"She asked me and I sighed then gave a small nod, which of course caused her to implode on me.

"THEN GO AFTER HIM, Nate what do you suggest, you're a guy."She said to him calmly after her small little outburst.

"Make him jealous, I mean he obviously likes you or he wouldn't have requested you so much..."He said to me.

"He didn't know it was me."I stated.

"So? He obviously is attracted to you..."He stated to me, his words were true but I doubt he even felt that way about me. Tons of guys requested me every night repeatedly but that doesn't mean they want me for everything that I am.

"Jealous huh?"I said to him lightly, Brian's face passed through my mind. I didn't want to lead him on, but if it didn't work with Matt getting jealous then maybe it could work for Brian and I right?

<The Next Day>

I began to play a few cords on my acoustic and scribbled down some lyrics on some paper. Then picked up my electric guitar Vicky and Nate had gotten me. I began to play what I had at the moment.

According to you
I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right.
According to you
I'm difficult,
hard to please,
forever changing my mind.
I'm a mess in a dress,
can't show up on time,
even if it would save my life.
According to you. According to you.


I stopped and began to play some notes, I was half way through the song and I began to play a solo I had written the stopped and growled. It just didn't sound right.

"You're good, you should press harder on the last chord though."I heard Brian said to me and I looked up then blushed a little.

"This one?"I said pressing it down and he nodded.

"Yeah then move it back and forth."He said and I smiled when I acquired the sound I was looking for.

"Thanks."I mumbled a bit.

"No problem, whats the song about?"He asked.

"A old relationship. This used to be about Gabe and some guy i dated, Gabe used to see me with such passion and adoration...I don't know what happened."I said to him lightly as I held onto the neck of the guitar.

"Wow, maybe he got scared and decided running away would help him figure out what he felt for you or something, but obviously it backfired."He said smiling a little.

"Definitely."I said laughing a bit as he sat next to me, he placed a hand on my knee and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. He leaned in closer to me and I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from his. his lips just barley touched mine when I heard a cough. I lifted my head and low-and-behold I saw Matt standing in the doorway looking way more than pissed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Well, I actually kinda like this chapter. It introduces her musical abilities that she claims she has in Keepsake. Oh! and I don't own the song all kudos go to Orianthi, the song title is According to You. I recommend it for anyone!
Her outfit

Comment/subscribe!
<3's for those who all comment!