‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Falling Head Over Heels

At the end of the day Matt had to drop off Brian. It was an excuse to go see Jade because Zacky offered Brian a ride, but Matt had insisted on giving Brian a ride back. Matt and Brian talked about the tour.

“You know what I was thinking?” Brian asked out loud.

“Some girl you want to fuck?” Matt guessed.

Brian chuckled. “Close, since we’re having dancers at our next tour… why not ask Jade if she wants to come?”

Matt thought about it and then he blinked. “You want to fuck Jade?” Matt tried his hardest to make it come out as a growl, but it didn’t work.

“Is that all you got out of that?” Brian scoffed.

“Never mind,” Matt mumbled. “Yeah, I think it would be great. But she’s pissed at me, so why don’t you ask her?”

Brian smirked. “I will. I like Jade, she’s cool.”

“I know,” Matt said and he pulled on Brian’s driveway. Brian opened his door and was going to get out. “Uh, I think I left my wallet in your place.”

“Are you sure?” Brian asked.

Matt nodded. “Let me look around and check and if it’s not here I’ll go inside.”

“Okay, I’ll be inside then,” Brian said and walked over to his front door. Matt waited for him to close the door and he waited a couple of seconds before getting out of his Escalade. He rubbed his hands together. He was so nervous. It had been so long since he was nervous about anything. He opened the door and he heard talking coming over Brian’s living room.

Matt walked over to the living room and he saw as his best friend was leaning in close to the girl he had possible feelings for. His heart clenched and he made his hands into fists. He cleared his throat. A pissed off look evident in his face.

Jade’s face flushed even more and Brian backed off.

“Hey, Matt, didn’t find your wallet?” Brian asked.

Jade moved a bit away from Matt. For some reason she didn’t want him to think she had a thing for Brian. Not that she wouldn’t because Brian was really handsome, but she was into Matt. If she was going to fight for him she didn’t want him to think she was with his best friend. Jade remembered Nate’s words.

“Make him jealous, I mean he obviously likes you or he wouldn't have requested you so much…”

“No, I didn’t find it,” Matt said and it woke Jade from her thoughts. “I’m going to check in the kitchen.”

“I’ll go check upstairs,” Brian said and he looked at Jade and winked. She gave him a half hearted smile.

Matt went to the kitchen and he felt like he could breathe again. He was so close to punching his best friend for a girl. It never happened before. He walked over to the sink and placed his hands on the counter and sort of leaned in. He closed his eyes and concentrated on his breathing. He really needed to calm down. But if he had been just a tad second late, they would’ve kissed and he might’ve lost her forever.

“Matt?” Her meek voice reached his ears and he perked up and saw her standing nervously. “Are you okay? You seem a bit… tensed.”

“I’m fine,” he said a little quickly and he flashed a smile to reassure her.

Jade walked over to Matt. He couldn’t have her so close. She was temptation and those lips of hers were his doom. Just looking at them made him want to suck them and feel them against his. A few seconds later he realized she was talking.

“--Matt, are you listening to me?” Jade asked.

Matt nodded. “Yeah, I am.”

Jade looked at him, she didn’t believe he listened.

“What did I say?” Jade asked.

Matt kind of gulped and tried to remember, but he didn’t hear a single word.

“I’m sorry… I lied,” Matt said ashamed. “I was… distracted.”

He leaned closer to her. Jade’s heart pounded against her sternum. Her palms became sweaty.

“By what?” It was barely a whisper.

Matt locked eyes with her before answering. “You.”

Their lips met and it was like the ground open up wide and sucked them into a world of their own. It was magical and lustful. They both sighed in relief. They had been wanting to kiss each other for the longest time and now that it finally happened it felt so great. Matt pressed her against himself. He lifted her and placed her on the counter so they could be eye to eye. He pulled her to the edge and Jade wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms went around his neck.

Matt’s hand went behind her neck and kept her still for his pleasure. He wanted to savor her. She tasted like strawberries. She tasted sweet. Her full lips sent him into a roller coaster ride.

Jade felt Matt get hard against her thigh.

She moaned very softly into the kiss. The thought of Matt being inside of her made her so wild. She took control of the kiss and thrusts her tongue inside of his mouth and took command. She explored his mouth and she tugged playfully on his bottom lip.

Matt made a noise between a chuckle and a growl. It was very animalistic.

“Matt!” Brian’s voice came and it was like a bucket of cold water showered on both of them.

Matt jumped away from Jade like she had electrocuted him. Matt found the nearest towel and covered his crotch. Brian walked in the kitchen and saw a flushed Jade on the counter and Matt covering his crotch. Brian wasn’t surprised.

“I, uh, found it,” Matt said and took out his wallet from his back pocket. “I’m going to go now. Night guys.”

Matt was out of the house like it was on fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit to The Veronicas 'Speechless'

I like this chapter because it's their first kiss :)