‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Falling Heels Over Head

As Matt left I sat on the counter trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I touched my lips and remembered how he had kissed me. It was so feverish and passionate. I'd never been kissed that way before in my life. I saw Brian wave a hand in front of my face and I jolted back to reality.

"What happened?” he asked in a knowing voice.

"I - I um...I'm not sure.” I stammered out and letting out a breath and got off the counter and straightened my clothes.

"I see, and that's why Matt had a boner and you look like you’re about to lose it,” he stated.

"Lose what?” I asked and he gave me a look. "Oh... um." I blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" he asked me.

"Matt then… upstairs…" I started and he held a hand up.

"Look, you're hot. I'm not gonna lie to you, I do want to hook up with you, but I know you like Matt, so I'm gonna back off.” he said and I smiled at him.

These men were so much better than Gabe in every aspect.

"Cool,” I said nodded. “but I was wondering...if you could help me...win him over per say?"

"The only thing holding back Matt is his girlfriend, otherwise he would’ve jumped your bones by now,” he stated.

“I've never cared for someone so much in so little time as I do him." I finished and he broke out into a full blown grin.

"Sure, gorgeous, what did this plan consist of?” he asked me smirking.

"It consists of making Matt jealous,” I stated.

I told him of a few things that might work he seemed to like them all a bit too much especially the ones where our lips and bodies were pressed together. We had everything figured out, and I yawned tiredly.

"Oh! I almost forgot, I was supposed to ask you if you wanted to work as one of our dancers during the tour. It’s not as scandalous as your current job, but it pays a hell of a lot more." Brian said to me and I smiled a little, it would give me more time to put my plan into action also.

My plan to take Matt away from his girlfriend, I pushed away any guilt that wanted to enter me because I was going to be ‘the mistress’. I wanted Matt and I was going to fight for him.

"Um, sure..." I said smiling at him widely and he grinned.

"Alright, goodnight gorgeous,” he smiled making a faint pink taint my cheeks.

"Good night, Brian,” I smiled and walked up to my room shutting the door behind me; I picked up my cell phone and saw I had four missed calls. All from Matt. I redialed his number and he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey… it’s Jade... you called?" I said lightly.

"Oh, hey, yeah." he said, he sounded kind of disappointed.

"I'm sorry is now a bad time?” I asked him quickly, when I heard him sigh a little.

"No, no…now is a great time actually,” he stated and everyone hates these words.

"I need to talk with you, about earlier.” he said and I closed my eyes several scenarios playing out in my head one including the words. ‘Regret’ and ‘mistake’.

"Okay,” I said softly.

“I’m not the guy that cheats on his girlfriend. I’ve seen my friends do it and it sucks. I’m… the guy who sticks to one girl and… Val has been there for me through a lot and I can’t through it all away for—“

“A stripper?” I suggested bitterly.

“No,” he said at once. “Don’t ever say it like that, Jade. I can’t through it all away for something that might end in maybe a month or two.”

“Are you saying you regret kissing me?” I could feel the tears forming and my heart aching. I didn’t want to hear the answer, but I had already asked the question.

“No,” he said softly. “I don’t.”

I was relieved. There was still hope of him and I getting together.

There was a silence between us.

“I accepted to be one of the dancers for the tour… I guess we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other,” I said and waited for his response.

“That’s good,” but he didn’t sound too happy when he said it. “I need to go. I’m almost home.”

“Night, Matt.”

“Night, Jade.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well thanks to Charmedluna this chapter is up to full potential. :] yay. I wish we were getting more comments but I'm not gonna say much more then that cause that'd be rude. X] anyway comment subscribe the usual